Sen. Benjamin Cardin
Democrat • Maryland • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 53 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 15 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 259 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 21 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 76
- All-Time: 49,429
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.508Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 17, 2014 11 Views
A resolution commemorating the centennial anniversary of the establishment of the Congressional Research Service.
S.2560 - United States Fish and Wildlife Service Resource Protection ActCommittee on Environment and Public Works Subcommittee Jul 16, 2014 2 Views
A bill to authorize the United States Fish and Wildlife Service to seek compensation for injuries to trust resources and use those funds to re...
S.2502 - Global Development Lab Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 19, 2014 2 Views
A bill to establish in the United States Agency for International Development an entity to be known as the United States Global Development La...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.517Referred to the Committee Jul 24, 2014 14 Views
A resolution expressing support for Israel's right to defend itself and calling on Hamas to immediately cease all rocket and other attacks aga...
S.Res.513Referred to the Committee Jul 23, 2014 7 Views
A resolution honoring the 70th anniversary of the Warsaw Uprising.
S.Res.509Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 21, 2014 15 Views
A resolution honoring the extraordinary and courageous life of Mattie Stepanek.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014