Sen. Robert Menéndez
Democrat • New Jersey • 10th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 53 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 2 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 99)
- 127 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 46 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 19
- Past Seven Days: 69
- All-Time: 52,034
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1683 - Naval Vessel Transfer Act of 2013Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Nov 14, 2013 36 Views
A bill to provide for the transfer of naval vessels to certain foreign recipients, and for other purposes.
S.1610 - Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2013Read twice and referred Oct 29, 2013 19 Views
A bill to delay the implementation of certain provisions of the Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012, and for other purposes.
S.1545 - PEPFAR Stewardship and Oversight Act of 2013Became Public Law No: 113-56 Dec 02, 2013 70 Views
A bill to extend authorities related to global HIV/AIDS and to promote oversight of United States programs.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.301Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 19, 2013 9 Views
A resolution recognizing and supporting the goals and implementation of the National Alzheimer's Project Act and the National Plan to Address ...
S.1690 - Second Chance Reauthorization Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 13, 2013 13 Views
A bill to reauthorize the Second Chance Act of 2007.
S.Res.292Resolution agreed to in Senate Nov 14, 2013 7 Views
A resolution expressing support for the victims of the typhoon in the Philippines and the surrounding region.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013