Sen. Robert Menéndez
Democrat • New Jersey • 10th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 69 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 2 of 99) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 99)
- 154 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 48 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 70
- All-Time: 52,795
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.377Referred to the Committee Mar 10, 2014 7 Views
A resolution recognizing the 193rd anniversary of the independence of Greece and celebrating democracy in Greece and the United States.
S.J.Res.33Read twice and referred Mar 05, 2014 19 Views
A joint resolution relating to the approval of the proposed Third Amendment to the Agreement for Co-operation Between the United States of Ame...
S.Res.372Referred to the Committee Mar 05, 2014 21 Views
A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of the Secondary School Student Athletes' Bill of Rights.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.363Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 26, 2014 16 Views
A resolution celebrating Black History Month.
S.Res.361Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 25, 2014 10 Views
A resolution recognizing the threats to freedom of the press and expression in the People's Republic of China and urging the Government of the...
S.2023 - Fair Elections Now ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 12, 2014 17 Views
A bill to reform the financing of Senate elections, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1204: Linda Vivienne Parker, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1202: Laurie J. Michelson, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1201: Judith Ellen Levy, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014