Sen. Robert Menéndez
Democrat • New Jersey • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2006
- 101 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 1 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 2 of 100)
- 238 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 41 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 57 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 97
- All-Time: 55,183
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.586Referred to the Committee Nov 20, 2014 13 Views
A resolution calling on the Government of Burma to develop a non-discriminatory and comprehensive solution that addresses Rakhine State's need...
S.Res.578Referred to the Committee Nov 13, 2014 13 Views
A resolution supporting the role of the United States in ensuring children in the world's poorest countries have access to vaccines and immuni...
S.2878 - Student Loan Tax Relief ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide an exclusion from income for student loan forgiveness for students in certain inc...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2964Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 20 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
S.2920 - Nazi Social Security Benefits Termination Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2014 24 Views
A bill to deny Social Security benefits and other benefits to individuals who participated in Nazi persecution.
S.Res.562Referred to the Committee Sep 18, 2014 7 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that performance-based contracts for energy savings are a budget-neutral means to support the ...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014