Sen. Robert Menéndez
Democrat • New Jersey • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2006
- 89 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 1 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 2 of 100)
- 203 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 52 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 17
- Past Seven Days: 76
- All-Time: 53,896
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2507 - United States Cadet Nurse Corps Equity ActRead twice and referred Jun 19, 2014 4 Views
A bill to provide that service of the members of the organization known as the United States Cadet Nurse Corps during World War II constituted...
S.2508 - Energize Africa Act of 2014Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Jul 24, 2014 3 Views
A bill to establish a comprehensive United States Government policy to assist countries in sub-Saharan Africa to improve access to and the aff...
S.2509 - Sean and David Goldman International Child Abduction Prevention and Return Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 19, 2014 1 Views
A bill to ensure compliance with the 1980 Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, to establish procedures for ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.522Referred to the Committee Jul 24, 2014 2 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate supporting the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit to be held in Washington, D.C. from August 4 through...
S.2634Read twice and referred Jul 22, 2014 7 Views
A bill to provide tax relief for major disaster areas declared in 2012, 2013, and 2014, and for other purposes.
S.2625 - Access to Birth Control ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 17, 2014 34 Views
A bill to establish certain duties for pharmacies to ensure provision of Food and Drug Administration-approved contraception, and for other pu...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014