Sen. Robert Menéndez
Democrat • New Jersey • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2006
- 89 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 1 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 2 of 100)
- 209 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 50 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 23
- Past Seven Days: 88
- All-Time: 53,959
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2710Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt private foundations from the tax on excess business holdings in the case of certai...
S.2507 - United States Cadet Nurse Corps Equity ActRead twice and referred Jun 19, 2014 5 Views
A bill to provide that service of the members of the organization known as the United States Cadet Nurse Corps during World War II constituted...
S.2508 - Energize Africa Act of 2014Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Jul 24, 2014 4 Views
A bill to establish a comprehensive United States Government policy to assist countries in sub-Saharan Africa to improve access to and the aff...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.526Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 29, 2014 7 Views
A resolution supporting Israel's right to defend itself against Hamas, and for other purposes.
S.2679Read twice and referred Jul 29, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reinstate the financing for the Hazardous Substance Superfund, and for other purposes.
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 29, 2014 17 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
Recent Voting History
S. 2648: Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2648Aye (with party)July 30, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 30, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5021Aye (with party)July 29, 2014