Sen. Robert Menéndez
Democrat • New Jersey • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2006
- 91 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 1 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 2 of 100)
- 213 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 51 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 51 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 89
- All-Time: 54,246
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2718 - SAFE PLAY ActRead twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 7 Views
A bill to promote youth athletic safety and for other purposes.
S.2710 - Philanthropic Enterprise Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt private foundations from the tax on excess business holdings in the case of certai...
S.2507 - United States Cadet Nurse Corps Equity ActRead twice and referred Jun 19, 2014 11 Views
A bill to provide that service of the members of the organization known as the United States Cadet Nurse Corps during World War II constituted...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.537Referred to the Committee Aug 01, 2014 16 Views
A resolution reaffirming support for Israel's right to defend its citizens and ensure the survival of the State of Israel, and for other purpo...
S.2687 - Access to Contraception for Women Servicemembers and Dependents Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 9 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to ensure that women members of the Armed Forces and their families have access to the contracep...
S.2679 - Superfund Polluter Pays Restoration Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 29, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reinstate the financing for the Hazardous Substance Superfund, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014