Sen. Robert Menéndez
Democrat • New Jersey • 10th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 69 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 2 of 99) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 99)
- 154 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 48 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 6
- Past Seven Days: 57
- All-Time: 52,769
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2082 - Two-Midnight Rule Coordination and Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Mar 05, 2014 13 Views
A bill to provide for the development of criteria under the Medicare program for medically necessary short inpatient hospital stays, and for o...
S.Res.371Referred to the Committee Mar 05, 2014 9 Views
A resolution honoring the legacy of Jan Karski by designating April 24, 2014, as "Jan Karski Day".
S.J.Res.33Read twice and referred Mar 05, 2014 12 Views
A joint resolution relating to the approval of the proposed Third Amendment to the Agreement for Co-operation Between the United States of Ame...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.363Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 26, 2014 30 Views
A resolution celebrating Black History Month.
S.Res.361Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 25, 2014 28 Views
A resolution recognizing the threats to freedom of the press and expression in the People's Republic of China and urging the Government of the...
S.2023 - Fair Elections Now ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 12, 2014 12 Views
A bill to reform the financing of Senate elections, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityAye (with party)March 06, 2014