Sen. Robert Menéndez
Democrat • New Jersey • 3rd Term • Sworn In 2006
- 107 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 1 of 98) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 2 of 98)
- 249 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 37 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 70 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 95
- All-Time: 55,448
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.J.Res.47 - Authorization for the Use of Military Force against the Islamic State of Iraq and the LevantPlaced on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 13, 2014 62 Views
An original joint resolution to authorize the limited use of the United States Armed Forces against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
S.Res.601Read twice and referred Dec 12, 2014 21 Views
A resolution recognizing 35 years of cooperation in science and technology between the United States and the People's Republic of China.
S.3012Read twice and referred Dec 12, 2014 19 Views
A bill to improve the enforcement of sanctions against the Government of North Korea, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2964 - Trade Adjustment Assistance Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 17 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
S.2930 - Clay Hunt Suicide Prevention for American Veterans ActRead twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 16 Views
A bill to direct the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to provide for the conduct of an evaluation of mental health c...
S.2920 - Nazi Social Security Benefits Termination Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2014 3 Views
A bill to deny Social Security benefits and other benefits to individuals who participated in Nazi persecution.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014