Sen. Robert Menéndez
Democrat • New Jersey • 10th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 76 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 1 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 2 of 100)
- 165 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 52 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 9 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 68
- All-Time: 53,063
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.412Referred to the Committee Apr 07, 2014 16 Views
A resolution reaffirming the strong support of the United States Government for freedom of navigation and other internationally lawful uses of...
S.Res.410Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Apr 11, 2014 61 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.
S.Res.404Referred to the Committee Mar 27, 2014 5 Views
A resolution honoring the accomplishments and legacy of Cesar Estrada Chavez.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2255Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 30 Views
A bill to remove the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan from treatment as terrorist organizations and for other p...
S.2244Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 29 Views
A bill to extend the termination date of the Terrorism Insurance Program established under the Terrorism Insurance Act of 2002, and for other ...
S.2233Read twice and referred Apr 09, 2014 12 Views
A bill to provide tax relief for major disaster areas declared in 2012 and 2013 and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014