Sen. Robert Portman
Republican • Ohio • 8th Term • Sworn In 1993
- 19 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 45 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 119 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 58 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 54
- All-Time: 20,765
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1685 - Behavioral Health Information Technology Coordination Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 12, 2013 9 Views
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act and the Social Security Act to extend health information technology assistance eligibility to be...
S.1397 - Federal Permitting Improvement Act of 2013Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2013 5 Views
A bill to improve the efficiency, management, and interagency coordination of the Federal permitting process through reforms overseen by the D...
S.1310 - Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection-Inspector General Reform Act of 2013Read twice and referred Jul 16, 2013 5 Views
A bill to require Senate confirmation of Inspector General of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1744 - Security Clearance Accountability, Reform, and Enhancement ActRead twice and referred Nov 20, 2013 8 Views
A bill to strengthen the accountability of individuals involved in misconduct affecting the integrity of background investigations, to update ...
S.1715 - CPRARead twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 6 Views
A bill to decrease the deficit by realigning, consolidating, disposing, and improving the efficiency of Federal buildings and other civilian p...
S.1690 - Second Chance Reauthorization Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 13, 2013 16 Views
A bill to reauthorize the Second Chance Act of 2007.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013