Sen. Robert Portman
Republican • Ohio • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 28 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 52 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 3 of 100)
- 217 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 47 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 4
- Past Seven Days: 54
- All-Time: 22,745
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 12 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
S.2700 - Honor Those Who Served Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to identify the persons who are eligible to request headstones or markers furnished by the Secre...
S.Res.502Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 31, 2014 7 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2775Read twice and referred Aug 01, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt aircraft management services from the ticket tax.
S.Res.532Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 31, 2014 12 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning September 7, 2014, as "National Direct Support Professionals Recognition Week".
S.2731Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for the application of Medicare secondary payer rules to certain workers' co...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Nay (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014