Sen. Robert Portman
Republican • Ohio • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 34 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 46 of 98) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 3 of 98)
- 241 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 44 of 100) 9 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 48
- All-Time: 23,896
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2975 - Medicare DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Dec 04, 2014 12 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to require State licensure and bid surety bonds for entities submitting bids under the ...
S.2931 - Unfunded Mandates Accountability Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Unfunded Mandates Reform Act of 1995 to provide for regulatory impact analyses for certain rules and consideration of the ...
S.2914Read twice and referred Nov 12, 2014 2 Views
A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 25 South Oak Street in London, Ohio, as the "London Fallen Vet...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2995 - Clean Water Compliance and Affordability ActRead twice and referred Dec 10, 2014 3 Views
A bill to direct the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency to carry out a pilot program to work with municipalities that are se...
S.2971 - Energy Efficient Government Technology ActRead twice and referred Dec 03, 2014 3 Views
A bill to promote energy efficiency, and for other purposes.
S.2966 - Critical Care Assessment and Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 9 Views
A bill to improve the understanding and coordination of critical care health services.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Nay (against party)December 16, 2014