Sen. Robert Portman
Republican • Ohio • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 28 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 51 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 3 of 100)
- 210 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 49 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 72
- All-Time: 22,602
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 6 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
S.2700Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to identify the persons who are eligible to request headstones or markers furnished by the Secre...
S.Res.502Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 31, 2014 18 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.532Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 31, 2014 5 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning September 7, 2014, as "National Direct Support Professionals Recognition Week".
S.2731Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for the application of Medicare secondary payer rules to certain workers' co...
S.2762Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 2 Views
A bill to prevent future propane shortages, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Nay (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014