Sen. Robert Portman
Republican • Ohio • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 26 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 55 of 99) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 3 of 99)
- 204 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 49 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 63
- All-Time: 22,509
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 23 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.Res.469Referred to the Committee Jun 11, 2014 7 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the May 31, 2014, transfer of five detainees from the detention facility at United States N...
S.2447Read twice and referred Jun 05, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend title 31, United States Code, to clarify the use of credentials by enrolled agents.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2605Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 21 Views
A bill to preserve religious freedom and a woman's access to contraception.
S.2584 - Educating Tomorrow's Workforce Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 10, 2014 9 Views
A bill to amend the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act of 2006 to raise the quality of career and technical education programs...
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 164 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 21, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (against party)July 17, 2014
S. 2244: National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 2244Aye (with party)July 17, 2014