Sen. Robert Portman
Republican • Ohio • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 25 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 53 of 99) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 3 of 99)
- 199 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 47 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 52
- All-Time: 22,418
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.469Referred to the Committee Jun 11, 2014 10 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the May 31, 2014, transfer of five detainees from the detention facility at United States N...
S.2447Read twice and referred Jun 05, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend title 31, United States Code, to clarify the use of credentials by enrolled agents.
S.2371 - Accurate Budgeting ActRead twice and referred May 21, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Congressional Budget Act of 1974 to provide for macroeconomic analysis of the impact of major revenue legislation.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 20 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
S.Res.494Message on Senate action sent Jun 30, 2014 18 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Howard H. Baker, Jr., former United States Senator for the State of Tennessee.
S.2532 - Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 25, 2014 114 Views
A bill to provide for the extension of certain unemployment benefits.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAye (against party)July 09, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On Cloture on the Motion to Proceed S. 2363Aye (with party)July 07, 2014
On the Nomination PN1397: Cheryl Ann Krause, of New Jersey, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Third CircuitAye (with party)July 07, 2014