Sen. Bernard Sanders
Independent • Vermont • 10th Term • Sworn In 1991
- 45 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 8 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 123 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 51 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 58
- All-Time: 53,599
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Green Jobs and the New Economy
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1762 - End Polluter Welfare Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 11 Views
A bill to eliminate certain subsidies for fossil-fuel production.
S.1759 - Teaching Health Center Reauthorization ActRead twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 13 Views
A bill to reauthorize the teaching health center program.
S.Res.307Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 10 Views
A resolution permitting the collection of clothing, toys, food, and housewares during the holiday season for charitable purposes in Senate bui...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1697 - Strong Start for America's Children ActRead twice and referred Nov 13, 2013 13 Views
A bill to support early learning.
S.1696 - Women's Health Protection Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2013 228 Views
A bill to protect a women's right to determine whether and when to bear a child or end a pregnancy by limiting restrictions on the provision o...
S.Res.287Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 05, 2013 7 Views
A resolution congratulating the Boston Red Sox on winning the 2013 World Series.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28AyeNovember 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197AyeNovember 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAyeNovember 21, 2013