Sen. Patrick Toomey
Republican • Pennsylvania • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 34 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 36 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 143 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 80 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 83 of 100)
- Today: 17
- Past Seven Days: 65
- All-Time: 21,107
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Health Care
- Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2647Read twice and referred Jul 23, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the National Child Protection Act of 1993 to establish a permanent background check system for private security officers.
S.Res.497Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 09, 2014 6 Views
A resolution honoring the life and career of Charles "Chuck" Noll.
S.2426 - Correctional Officer Self-Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 04, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to require that the Director of the Bureau of Prisons ensure that each chief executive officer o...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.512Referred to the Committee Jul 23, 2014 4 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the Environmental Protection Agency and the proposed rules and guidelines relating t...
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 23 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.2594Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 7 Views
A bill to redesignate the railroad station located at 2955 Market Street in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, commonly known as "30th Street Station...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitNay (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014