Sen. Tom Udall
Democrat • New Mexico • 6th Term • Sworn In 1999
- 38 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 23 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 100)
- 147 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 52 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 48
- All-Time: 36,097
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2009 - Rural Veterans Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 10, 2014 16 Views
A bill to improve the provision of health care by the Department of Veterans Affairs to veterans in rural and highly rural areas, and for othe...
S.1978 - Increasing Primary Care Access Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jan 30, 2014 12 Views
A bill to increase access to primary care services through training and accountability improvements.
S.1838 - National Historic Preservation Act Amendment Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 17, 2013 3 Views
A bill to amend the National Historic Preservation Act to make Hispanic-serving institutions eligible for technical and financial assistance f...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2087Read twice and referred Mar 06, 2014 2 Views
A bill to protect the Medicare program under title XVIII of the Social Security Act with respect to reconciliation involving changes to the Me...
S.Res.374Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 05, 2014 8 Views
A resolution designating March 3, 2014, as "World Wildlife Day".
S.2019 - SECURE Water Amendments Act of 2014Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee Feb 27, 2014 8 Views
A bill to reauthorize and update certain provisions of the Secure Water Act.
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityAye (with party)March 06, 2014