Sen. Tom Udall
Democrat • New Mexico • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 52 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 20 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- 204 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 53 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 51 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 41
- All-Time: 37,157
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2724 - Incentivize Growth Now In Tomorrow's Entrepreneurs Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide for the tax treatment of small business start-up savings accounts.
S.2582 - ADAPT ActRead twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 7 Views
A bill to establish a pilot program to assist in expanding and diversifying the business of small business concerns that rely on amounts award...
S.2558 - Colonias Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 6 Views
A bill to require the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency to revise the definition of the term "colonia", and for other purpo...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2685 - USA FREEDOM Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 30, 2014 10 Views
A bill to reform the authorities of the Federal Government to require the production of certain business records, conduct electronic surveilla...
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Aug 01, 2014 21 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.Res.505Referred to the Committee Jul 17, 2014 6 Views
A resolution congratulating the Gay, Lesbian, and Allies Senate Staff (GLASS) Caucus association on the 10-year anniversary of the association.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014