Sen. Tom Udall
Democrat • New Mexico • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 51 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 18 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 100)
- 201 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 53 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 38
- All-Time: 36,953
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Joint Committee on Printing
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2582 - ADAPT ActRead twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 6 Views
A bill to establish a pilot program to assist in expanding and diversifying the business of small business concerns that rely on amounts award...
S.2558 - Colonias Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 3 Views
A bill to require the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency to revise the definition of the term "colonia", and for other purpo...
S.2470 - New Mexico Drought Relief Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 12, 2014 1 Views
A bill to provide for drought relief measures in the State of New Mexico, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.505Referred to the Committee Jul 17, 2014 24 Views
A resolution congratulating the Gay, Lesbian, and Allies Senate Staff (GLASS) Caucus association on the 10-year anniversary of the association.
S.2578 - Protect Women's Health From Corporate Interference Act of 2014Motion by Senator Reid Jul 16, 2014 100 Views
A bill to ensure that employers cannot interfere in their employees' birth control and other health care decisions.
S.2569 - Bring Jobs Home ActMeasure laid before Senate Jul 24, 2014 37 Views
A bill to provide an incentive for businesses to bring jobs back to America.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014