Sen. David Vitter
Republican • Louisiana • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2005
- 77 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 3 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 218 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 40 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 68
- All-Time: 47,518
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2621Read twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 13 Views
A bill to amend the Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamp Act to increase the price of Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamps ...
S.2632Read twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 19 Views
A bill to provide for the expedited processing of unaccompanied alien children illegally entering the United States, and for other purposes.
S.2603Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 19 Views
A bill to provide for the conveyance of certain National Forest System land in the State of Louisiana.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2613Read twice and referred Jul 16, 2014 18 Views
A bill to prohibit the Environmental Protection Agency from proposing, finalizing, or disseminating regulations or assessments based upon scie...
S.2617Read twice and referred Jul 16, 2014 17 Views
A bill to repeal the wage rate requirements commonly known as the Davis-Bacon Act.
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 22 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAbstain (against party)July 21, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 17, 2014
S. 2244: National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 2244Aye (with party)July 17, 2014