Sen. David Vitter
Republican • Louisiana • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2005
- 77 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 3 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 220 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 39 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 62
- All-Time: 47,534
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.512Referred to the Committee Jul 23, 2014 2 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the Environmental Protection Agency and the proposed rules and guidelines relating t...
S.2621Read twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 19 Views
A bill to amend the Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamp Act to increase the price of Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamps ...
S.2632Read twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 28 Views
A bill to provide for the expedited processing of unaccompanied alien children illegally entering the United States, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2634Read twice and referred Jul 22, 2014 6 Views
A bill to provide tax relief for major disaster areas declared in 2012, 2013, and 2014, and for other purposes.
S.2631Read the second time Jul 21, 2014 20 Views
A bill to prevent the expansion of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program unlawfully created by Executive memorandum on August 15,...
S.2613 - Secret Science Reform Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 16, 2014 22 Views
A bill to prohibit the Environmental Protection Agency from proposing, finalizing, or disseminating regulations or assessments based upon scie...
Recent Voting History
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1476: Robin L. Rosenberg, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of FloridaAye (with party)July 22, 2014