Sen. David Vitter
Republican • Louisiana • 5th Term • Sworn In 1999
- 72 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 2 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 182 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 37 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 55 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 48
- All-Time: 46,878
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2252Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 27 Views
A bill to reaffirm the importance of community banking and community banking regulatory experience on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, ...
S.2156 - Regulatory Fairness Act of 2014Read twice and referred Mar 25, 2014 17 Views
A bill to amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to confirm the scope of the authority of the Administrator of the Environmental Protec...
S.1990Read twice and referred Feb 04, 2014 7 Views
A bill to prohibit aliens who are not lawfully present in the United States from being eligible for postsecondary education benefits that are ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2250Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 35 Views
A bill to extend the Travel Promotion Act of 2009, and for other purposes.
S.2190 - Hire More Heroes Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 01, 2014 38 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow employers to exempt employees with health coverage under TRICARE or the Veterans Ad...
S.2195Considered by unanimous consent Apr 10, 2014 111 Views
A bill to deny admission to the United States to any representative to the United Nations who has been found to have been engaged in espionage...
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Nay (against party)April 09, 2014