Sen. David Vitter
Republican • Louisiana • 5th Term • Sworn In 1999
- 70 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 2 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 20 of 100)
- 172 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 34 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 49 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 47
- All-Time: 46,694
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1990Read twice and referred Feb 04, 2014 3 Views
A bill to prohibit aliens who are not lawfully present in the United States from being eligible for postsecondary education benefits that are ...
S.Res.334Resolution agreed to in Senate Jan 28, 2014 8 Views
A resolution recognizing the goals of Catholic Schools Week and honoring the valuable contributions of Catholic schools in the United States.
S.1922 - Food Stamp Fraud Prevention and Accountability ActRead twice and referred Jan 14, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend the Food and Nutrition Act of 2008 to prevent the illegal trafficking of supplemental nutrition assistance program benefits by...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2113Read twice and referred Mar 12, 2014 23 Views
A bill to provide taxpayers with an annual report disclosing the cost and performance of Government programs and areas of duplication among th...
S.2118Read twice and referred Mar 12, 2014 16 Views
A bill to protect the separation of powers in the Constitution of the United States by ensuring that the President takes care that the laws be...
S.Res.382 - Stop Cloture Abuse ResolutionSponsor introductory remarks on measure Mar 12, 2014 17 Views
A resolution to amend the Standing Rules of the Senate to modify the provision relating to timing for filing of cloture motions.
Recent Voting History
H.R. 3370: Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2013
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 3370Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
S. 1086: Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 1086Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
On the Nomination PN1179: Caroline Diane Krass, of the District of Columbia, to be General Counsel of the Central Intelligence AgencyAye (with party)March 13, 2014