Sen. David Vitter
Republican • Louisiana • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2005
- 80 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 3 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 225 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 41 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 51 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 33
- All-Time: 47,738
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2701 - Stopping Illegal Obamacare Subsidies ActRead twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 4 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of Health and Human Services to address certain inconsistencies between the self-attested information provided...
S.2702 - Education Tax Fraud Prevention ActRead twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to require the social security number of the student and the employer identification number ...
S.Res.512Referred to the Committee Jul 23, 2014 16 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the Environmental Protection Agency and the proposed rules and guidelines relating t...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 14 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Aug 01, 2014 22 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.2655 - EARLY Act Reauthorization of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 3 Views
A bill to reauthorize the Young Women's Breast Health Education and Awareness Requires Learning Young Act of 2009.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014