Sen. David Vitter
Republican • Louisiana • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2005
- 85 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 3 of 98) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 41 of 98)
- 237 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 48 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 61 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 47
- All-Time: 48,561
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2998 - Expanding School Choice ActRead twice and referred Dec 11, 2014 17 Views
A bill to allow for the portability of funds under title I of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965.
S.2967 - Local Control of Education ActRead twice and referred Dec 02, 2014 111 Views
A bill to prohibit the Federal Government from mandating, incentivizing, or coercing States to adopt the Common Core State Standards or any ot...
S.2877 - Federal Debt Management Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 2 Views
A bill to appropriately manage the debt of the United States by limiting the use of extraordinary measures.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2943Read twice and referred Nov 19, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend Public Law 110-299 to extend the time period during which permits are not required for certain discharges incidental to the no...
S.2924Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2014 15 Views
A bill to amend title 46, United States Code, to exempt old vessels that only operate within inland waterways from the fire-retardant material...
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActBecame Public Law No: 113-233 Dec 16, 2014 35 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014