Sen. Roger Wicker
Republican • Mississippi • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 16 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 81 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 255 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 26 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 53
- All-Time: 37,271
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Green Jobs and the New Economy
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2769Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 15 Views
A bill to ensure appropriate judicial review of Federal Government actions by amending the prohibition on the exercise of jurisdiction by the ...
S.2564 - End Trafficking Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 09, 2014 0 Views
A bill to provide justice for the victims of trafficking, to stop exploitation through trafficking, and to amend title 18, United States Code,...
S.Res.424Referred to the Committee Apr 11, 2014 7 Views
A resolution supporting the mission and goals of 2014 National Crime Victims' Rights Week, which include increasing public awareness of the ri...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2725 - Consequences for Russia's Arms Control Violations Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 2 Views
A bill to address noncompliance by the Russian Federation of its obligations under the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty.
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 14 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Aug 01, 2014 12 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014