Sen. Roger Wicker
Republican • Mississippi • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 15 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 80 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 247 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 26 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 14
- Past Seven Days: 64
- All-Time: 36,992
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Green Jobs and the New Economy
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2564 - End Trafficking Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 09, 2014 3 Views
A bill to provide justice for the victims of trafficking, to stop exploitation through trafficking, and to amend title 18, United States Code,...
S.Res.424Referred to the Committee Apr 11, 2014 3 Views
A resolution supporting the mission and goals of 2014 National Crime Victims' Rights Week, which include increasing public awareness of the ri...
S.Res.406Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 31, 2014 9 Views
A resolution designating April 4, 2014, as "National Association of Junior Auxiliaries Day".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 27 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.2605Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 22 Views
A bill to preserve religious freedom and a woman's access to contraception.
S.2611 - HUMANE ActRead twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 50 Views
A bill to facilitate the expedited processing of minors entering the United States across the southern border and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1476: Robin L. Rosenberg, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of FloridaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1551: Andre Birotte, Jr., of California, to be United States District Judge for the Central District of CaliforniaAye (with party)July 22, 2014