Sen. Roger Wicker
Republican • Mississippi • 9th Term • Sworn In 1995
- 12 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 75 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 183 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 28 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 53
- All-Time: 36,135
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Green Jobs and the New Economy
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1632 - Restoring the 10th Amendment ActRead twice and referred Oct 31, 2013 8 Views
A bill to protect 10th Amendment rights by providing special standing for State government officials to challenge proposed regulations, and fo...
S.1555 - DSH Reduction Relief Act of 2013Read twice and referred Sep 26, 2013 5 Views
A bill to amend titles XVIII and XIX of the Social Security Act to provide for a delay in the implementation schedule of the reductions in dis...
S.1506 - Gulf Coast Oil Recovery Zone Tax Relief and Economic Recovery ActRead twice and referred Sep 17, 2013 7 Views
A bill to provide tax relief for persons affected by the discharge of oil in connection with the explosion on, and sinking of, the mobile offs...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2094Read twice and referred Mar 06, 2014 9 Views
A bill to provide for the establishment of nationally uniform and environmentally sound standards governing discharges incidental to the norma...
S.Res.370Referred to the Committee Mar 05, 2014 21 Views
A resolution supporting the territorial integrity of Ukraine and condemning Russian military aggression in Ukraine.
S.2076Read twice and referred Mar 04, 2014 20 Views
A bill to amend the provisions of title 46, United States Code, related to the Board of Visitors to the United States Merchant Marine Academy,...
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Nay (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityNay (with party)March 06, 2014