Sen. Roger Wicker
Republican • Mississippi • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 15 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 81 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 251 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 27 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 56
- All-Time: 37,049
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Green Jobs and the New Economy
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2564 - End Trafficking Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 09, 2014 2 Views
A bill to provide justice for the victims of trafficking, to stop exploitation through trafficking, and to amend title 18, United States Code,...
S.Res.424Referred to the Committee Apr 11, 2014 6 Views
A resolution supporting the mission and goals of 2014 National Crime Victims' Rights Week, which include increasing public awareness of the ri...
S.Res.406Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 31, 2014 3 Views
A resolution designating April 4, 2014, as "National Association of Junior Auxiliaries Day".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 0 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
S.2673Read the second time Jul 29, 2014 15 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.2662Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 5 Views
A bill to promote and expand the application of telehealth under Medicare and other Federal health care programs, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
S. 2648: Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2648Nay (with party)July 30, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Nay (with party)July 30, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5021Aye (with party)July 29, 2014