Sen. Roger Wicker
Republican • Mississippi • 9th Term • Sworn In 1995
- 14 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 74 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 206 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 27 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 25 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 42
- All-Time: 36,365
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Green Jobs and the New Economy
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.424Referred to the Committee Apr 11, 2014 73 Views
A resolution supporting the mission and goals of 2014 National Crime Victims' Rights Week, which include increasing public awareness of the ri...
S.Res.406Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 31, 2014 4 Views
A resolution designating April 4, 2014, as "National Association of Junior Auxiliaries Day".
S.1632 - Restoring the 10th Amendment ActRead twice and referred Oct 31, 2013 6 Views
A bill to protect 10th Amendment rights by providing special standing for State government officials to challenge proposed regulations, and fo...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.423Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 11, 2014 67 Views
A resolution designating April 2014 as "Financial Literacy Month".
S.2250Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 27 Views
A bill to extend the Travel Promotion Act of 2009, and for other purposes.
S.2238 - Crimea Annexation Non-recognition Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 24 Views
A bill to ensure that the United States Government in no way recognizes Russia's annexation of Crimea.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014