Sen. Roger Wicker
Republican • Mississippi • 9th Term • Sworn In 1995
- 12 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 70 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 145 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 28 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 50
- All-Time: 35,571
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Green Jobs and the New Economy
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1632 - Restoring the 10th Amendment ActRead twice and referred Oct 31, 2013 5 Views
A bill to protect 10th Amendment rights by providing special standing for State government officials to challenge proposed regulations, and fo...
S.1555 - DSH Reduction Relief Act of 2013Read twice and referred Sep 26, 2013 11 Views
A bill to amend titles XVIII and XIX of the Social Security Act to provide for a delay in the implementation schedule of the reductions in dis...
S.1506 - Gulf Coast Oil Recovery Zone Tax Relief and Economic Recovery ActRead twice and referred Sep 17, 2013 5 Views
A bill to provide tax relief for persons affected by the discharge of oil in connection with the explosion on, and sinking of, the mobile offs...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1728 - Safeguarding Elections for our Nation's Troops through Reforms and Improvements (SENTRI) ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 6 Views
A bill to amend the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act to improve ballot accessibility to uniformed services voters and overs...
S.Res.301Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 19, 2013 7 Views
A resolution recognizing and supporting the goals and implementation of the National Alzheimer's Project Act and the National Plan to Address ...
S.1712 - Employee Rights ActRead twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 3 Views
A bill to provide protections for workers with respect to their right to select or refrain from selecting representation by a labor organization.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013