Sen. John Thune
Republican • South Dakota • 5th Term • Sworn In 1997
- 24 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 39 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 156 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 48 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 48 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 54
- All-Time: 48,100
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Energy, Natural Resources, and Infrastructure
- International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.381Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 11, 2014 0 Views
A resolution congratulating the athletes from the United States who participated in the 2014 Olympic Winter Games as members of the United Sta...
S.2086Read twice and referred Mar 06, 2014 20 Views
A bill to address current emergency shortages of propane and other home heating fuels and to provide greater flexibility and information for G...
S.2038 - Solutions to Long-Term Unemployment ActRead twice and referred Feb 25, 2014 77 Views
A bill to provide for the extension of certain unemployment benefits, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2094Read twice and referred Mar 06, 2014 17 Views
A bill to provide for the establishment of nationally uniform and environmentally sound standards governing discharges incidental to the norma...
S.Res.370Referred to the Committee Mar 05, 2014 31 Views
A resolution supporting the territorial integrity of Ukraine and condemning Russian military aggression in Ukraine.
S.2028 - Sport Fish Restoration and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 12, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the law relating to sport fish restoration and recreational boating safety, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1204: Linda Vivienne Parker, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganNay (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1202: Laurie J. Michelson, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganNay (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1201: Judith Ellen Levy, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganNay (with party)March 11, 2014