Sen. Thomas Coburn
Republican • Oklahoma • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2005
- 31 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 52 of 98) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 17 of 98)
- 179 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 73 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 44 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 69
- All-Time: 65,490
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.3003 - Protecting Social Security Disability Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Dec 11, 2014 37 Views
A bill to protect the Social Security Disability Insurance program and provide other support for working disabled Americans, and for other pur...
S.2927 - Inspectors General Streamlining ActRead twice and referred Nov 13, 2014 0 Views
A bill to strengthen Inspector General audits and investigations by streamlining computer matching agreements.
S.2852 - State Regulatory Representation Clarification Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 8 Views
A bill to clarify membership requirements for the Board of Directors of the Federal Deposit insurance Corporation.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActBecame Public Law No: 113-233 Dec 16, 2014 22 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 8 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
S.2732 - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Examination and Reporting Threshold Act of 2014Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Sep 16, 2014 3 Views
A bill to increase from $10,000,000,000 to $50,000,000,000 the threshold figure at which regulated depository institutions are subject to dire...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Nay (against party)December 16, 2014