Sen. Thomas Coburn
Republican • Oklahoma • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2005
- 29 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 52 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 178 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 73 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 57 of 100)
- Today: 22
- Past Seven Days: 83
- All-Time: 65,207
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2927 - Inspectors General Streamlining ActRead twice and referred Nov 13, 2014 5 Views
A bill to strengthen Inspector General audits and investigations by streamlining computer matching agreements.
S.2904 - Stop Militarizing Law Enforcement ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 50 Views
A bill to prevent the militarization of Federal, State, and local law enforcement by Federal excess property transfers and grant programs.
S.2852 - State Regulatory Representation Clarification Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 1 Views
A bill to clarify membership requirements for the Board of Directors of the Federal Deposit insurance Corporation.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActPlaced on Senate Legislative Calendar Nov 19, 2014 32 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 8 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
S.2732 - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Examination and Reporting Threshold Act of 2014Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Sep 16, 2014 5 Views
A bill to increase from $10,000,000,000 to $50,000,000,000 the threshold figure at which regulated depository institutions are subject to dire...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaNay (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaNay (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Nay (against party)September 18, 2014