Sen. Thomas Coburn
Republican • Oklahoma • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2005
- 26 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 57 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 176 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 65 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 51 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 59
- All-Time: 64,289
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2651 - DHS OIG Mandates Revision Act of 2014Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Jul 30, 2014 1 Views
A bill to repeal certain mandates of the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General.
S.2370 - Orphan Earmarks ActRead twice and referred May 21, 2014 1 Views
A bill to rescind unused earmarks provided for the Department of Transportation, and for other purposes.
S.2278 - Safeguarding Care Of Patients Everywhere ActRead twice and referred May 01, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act so as to eliminate the authority of the Secretary of Health and Human Services ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2677 - Lesser Prairie Chicken Voluntary Recovery Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 29, 2014 2 Views
A bill to reverse the listing by the Secretary of the Interior of the lesser prairie chicken as a threatened species under the Endangered Spec...
S.2678 - American Burying Beetle Relief Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 29, 2014 2 Views
A bill to remove the American burying beetle from the list of endangered species under the Endangered Species Act (16 U.S.C. 1531 et seq.).
S.Res.512Referred to the Committee Jul 23, 2014 8 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the Environmental Protection Agency and the proposed rules and guidelines relating t...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Nay (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Nay (against party)July 31, 2014