Sen. Thomas Coburn
Republican • Oklahoma • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2005
- 26 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 59 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 178 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 71 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 51 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 47
- All-Time: 64,500
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2651 - DHS OIG Mandates Revision Act of 2014Passed Senate with an amendment Sep 17, 2014 3 Views
A bill to repeal certain mandates of the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General.
S.2370 - Orphan Earmarks ActRead twice and referred May 21, 2014 4 Views
A bill to rescind unused earmarks provided for the Department of Transportation, and for other purposes.
S.2278 - Safeguarding Care Of Patients Everywhere ActRead twice and referred May 01, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act so as to eliminate the authority of the Secretary of Health and Human Services ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 30 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
S.2732 - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Examination and Reporting Threshold Act of 2014Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Sep 16, 2014 6 Views
A bill to increase from $10,000,000,000 to $50,000,000,000 the threshold figure at which regulated depository institutions are subject to dire...
S.2677 - Lesser Prairie Chicken Voluntary Recovery Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 29, 2014 2 Views
A bill to reverse the listing by the Secretary of the Interior of the lesser prairie chicken as a threatened species under the Endangered Spec...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1738: John R. Bass, of New York, to be Ambassador to the Republic of TurkeyAye (with party)September 17, 2014
On the Nomination PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Nay (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Nomination PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Nay (with party)September 16, 2014