Sen. Thomas Coburn
Republican • Oklahoma • 5th Term • Sworn In 1995
- 20 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 55 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 100)
- 140 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 59 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 48 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 39
- All-Time: 63,094
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2005 - CLEAR Cost Information Act of 2013Read twice and referred Feb 06, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for the reporting of certain hospital payment data under the Medicare progra...
S.1524 - PRO Sports ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2013 6 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude major professional sports leagues from qualifying as tax-exempt organizations.
S.1510 - Audit the Pentagon Act of 2013Read twice and referred Sep 17, 2013 10 Views
A bill to provide for auditable financial statements for the Department of Defense, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.363Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 26, 2014 40 Views
A resolution celebrating Black History Month.
S.2011 - Stop Targeting of Political Beliefs by the IRS Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 11, 2014 21 Views
A bill to prohibit the Internal Revenue Service from modifying the standard for determining whether an organization is operated exclusively fo...
S.2013 - Department of Veterans Affairs Management Accountability Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 11, 2014 14 Views
A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to provide for the removal of Senior Executive Service employees of the Department of Veterans A...
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Nay (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityNay (with party)March 06, 2014