Sen. Thomas Coburn
Republican • Oklahoma • 5th Term • Sworn In 1995
- 23 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 53 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 24 of 100)
- 151 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 61 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 56 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 68
- All-Time: 63,399
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2240 - Medicare Choices Empowerment and Protection ActRead twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to encourage Medicare beneficiaries to voluntarily adopt advance directives guiding the...
S.2206 - Let Me Google That For You ActRead twice and referred Apr 03, 2014 13 Views
A bill to streamline the collection and distribution of government information.
S.2113 - Taxpayers Right-To-Know ActRead twice and referred Mar 12, 2014 6 Views
A bill to provide taxpayers with an annual report disclosing the cost and performance of Government programs and areas of duplication among th...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.411Referred to the Committee Apr 03, 2014 7 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate with respect to the territorial integrity and sovereignty of the Republic of Moldova.
S.2201Read twice and referred Apr 02, 2014 4 Views
A bill to limit the level of premium subsidy provided by the Federal Crop Insurance Corporation to agricultural producers.
S.2190 - Hire More Heroes Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 01, 2014 20 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow employers to exempt employees with health coverage under TRICARE or the Veterans Ad...
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAbstain (against party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAbstain (against party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Abstain (against party)April 09, 2014