Sen. Thomas Coburn
Republican • Oklahoma • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2005
- 26 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 55 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 174 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 64 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 62
- All-Time: 64,099
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2651Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 4 Views
A bill to repeal certain mandates of the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General.
S.2370 - Orphan Earmarks ActRead twice and referred May 21, 2014 3 Views
A bill to rescind unused earmarks provided for the Department of Transportation, and for other purposes.
S.2278 - Safeguarding Care Of Patients Everywhere ActRead twice and referred May 01, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act so as to eliminate the authority of the Secretary of Health and Human Services ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.512Referred to the Committee Jul 23, 2014 11 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the Environmental Protection Agency and the proposed rules and guidelines relating t...
S.2640Referred to the Committee Jul 22, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend title 44, United States Code, to require information on contributors to Presidential library fundraising organizations, and fo...
S.Res.503Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 16, 2014 17 Views
A resolution designating September 2014 as "National Child Awareness Month" to promote awareness of charities benefitting children and youth-s...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAbstain (against party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Nay (against party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014