Sen. Thomas Coburn
Republican • Oklahoma • 5th Term • Sworn In 1995
- 19 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 45 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 114 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 61 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 58
- All-Time: 62,416
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1524 - PRO Sports ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2013 5 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude major professional sports leagues from qualifying as tax-exempt organizations.
S.1510 - Audit the Pentagon Act of 2013Read twice and referred Sep 17, 2013 4 Views
A bill to provide for auditable financial statements for the Department of Defense, and for other purposes.
S.1455 - Exchange Verification of Eligibility to Receive Income-Related Funds for IndividualsRead twice and referred Aug 01, 2013 9 Views
A bill to condition the provision of premium and cost-sharing subsidies under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act upon a certificat...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1724 - Union Tax Fairness Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 19, 2013 24 Views
A bill to provide that the reinsurance fee for the transitional reinsurance program under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act be ap...
S.1735 - Self-Insurance Protection ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 6 Views
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act, the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, and the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to e...
S.1712 - Employee Rights ActRead twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 4 Views
A bill to provide protections for workers with respect to their right to select or refrain from selecting representation by a labor organization.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013