Sen. Thomas Coburn
Republican • Oklahoma • 5th Term • Sworn In 1995
- 21 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 53 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 100)
- 143 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 60 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 48 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 59
- All-Time: 63,165
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2113Read twice and referred Mar 12, 2014 14 Views
A bill to provide taxpayers with an annual report disclosing the cost and performance of Government programs and areas of duplication among th...
S.2005 - CLEAR Cost Information Act of 2013Read twice and referred Feb 06, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for the reporting of certain hospital payment data under the Medicare progra...
S.1524 - PRO Sports ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2013 7 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude major professional sports leagues from qualifying as tax-exempt organizations.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2146Read twice and referred Mar 13, 2014 5 Views
A bill to establish a United States Patent and Trademark Office Innovation Promotion Fund, and for other purposes.
S.2118Read twice and referred Mar 12, 2014 9 Views
A bill to protect the separation of powers in the Constitution of the United States by ensuring that the President takes care that the laws be...
S.Res.382 - Stop Cloture Abuse ResolutionSponsor introductory remarks on measure Mar 12, 2014 11 Views
A resolution to amend the Standing Rules of the Senate to modify the provision relating to timing for filing of cloture motions.
Recent Voting History
H.R. 3370: Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2013
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 3370Nay (against party)March 13, 2014
S. 1086: Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 1086Nay (against party)March 13, 2014
On the Nomination PN1179: Caroline Diane Krass, of the District of Columbia, to be General Counsel of the Central Intelligence AgencyAye (with party)March 13, 2014