Sen. Daniel Coats
Republican • Indiana • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1989
- 12 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 86 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 99)
- 140 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 84 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 40
- All-Time: 15,020
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2351 - Notice for Organizations That Include Charities is Essential (NOTICE) ActRead twice and referred May 15, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide notice to charities and other nonprofit organizations before their tax-exempt sta...
S.2352 - Russian Weapons Embargo Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 15, 2014 5 Views
A bill to re-impose sanctions on Russian arms exporter Rosoboronexport.
S.2238 - Crimea Annexation Non-recognition Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 4 Views
A bill to ensure that the United States Government in no way recognizes Russia's annexation of Crimea.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 22 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.2599 - Stop Exploitation Through Trafficking Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 15, 2014 43 Views
A bill to stop exploitation through trafficking.
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 178 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 21, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (against party)July 17, 2014
S. 2244: National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 2244Aye (with party)July 17, 2014