Sen. Daniel Coats
Republican • Indiana • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1989
- 14 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 88 of 98) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 98)
- 154 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 86 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 61 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 57
- All-Time: 15,918
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2869 - Counterterrorism Border Security Enhancement ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 3 Views
A bill to enhance the homeland security of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.2708 - Access to Court Challenges for Exempt Status Seekers (ACCESS) Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide equal access to declaratory judgments for organizations seeking tax-exempt status.
S.2352 - Russian Weapons Embargo Act of 2014Referred to the Committee Jul 28, 2014 4 Views
A bill to re-impose sanctions on Russian arms exporter Rosoboronexport.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.598Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Dec 10, 2014 12 Views
A resolution expressing condolences to the family of Abdul-Rahman Peter Kassig and condemning the terrorist acts of the Islamic State of Iraq ...
S.2944 - No Social Security for Nazis ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2014 19 Views
A bill to amend the Social Security Act to provide for the termination of social security benefits for individuals who participated in Nazi pe...
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActSigned by President Dec 16, 2014 22 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Nay (against party)December 16, 2014