Sen. Daniel Coats
Republican • Indiana • 7th Term • Sworn In 1981
- 6 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 84 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 77 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 86 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 41
- All-Time: 13,668
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1488 - Authority for Mandate Delay ActRead twice and referred Sep 09, 2013 20 Views
A bill to delay the application of the individual health insurance mandate, to delay the application of the employer health insurance mandate,...
S.1471 - Alicia Dawn Koehl Respect for National Cemeteries ActReferred to the Subcommittee Nov 25, 2013 109 Views
A bill to authorize the Secretary of Veterans Affairs and the Secretary of the Army to reconsider decisions to inter or honor the memory of a ...
S.831 - Coal Miner Employment and Domestic Energy Infrastructure Protection Act of 2013Read twice and referred Apr 25, 2013 17 Views
A bill to limit the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to issue regulations before December 31, 2017, under the Surface Mining Control...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1683 - Naval Vessel Transfer Act of 2013Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Nov 14, 2013 54 Views
A bill to provide for the transfer of naval vessels to certain foreign recipients, and for other purposes.
S.1670 - Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection ActRead twice and referred Nov 07, 2013 37 Views
A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to protect pain-capable unborn children, and for other purposes.
S.1652 - Utility Energy Service Contracts Improvement Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 05, 2013 8 Views
A bill to amend the National Energy Conservation Policy Act to provide guidance on utility energy service contracts used by Federal agencies, ...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013