Sen. Daniel Coats
Republican • Indiana • 3rd Term • Sworn In 1989
- 12 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 86 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 100)
- 142 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 86 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 52
- All-Time: 15,083
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2708Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 0 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide equal access to declaratory judgments for organizations seeking tax-exempt status.
S.2351 - Notice for Organizations That Include Charities is Essential (NOTICE) ActRead twice and referred May 15, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide notice to charities and other nonprofit organizations before their tax-exempt sta...
S.2352 - Russian Weapons Embargo Act of 2014Referred to the Committee Jul 28, 2014 6 Views
A bill to re-impose sanctions on Russian arms exporter Rosoboronexport.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.512Referred to the Committee Jul 23, 2014 19 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the Environmental Protection Agency and the proposed rules and guidelines relating t...
S.Res.506Referred to the Committee Jul 17, 2014 10 Views
A resolution recognizing the patriotism and contributions of auxiliaries of veterans service organizations.
S.Res.502Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Jul 29, 2014 15 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
Recent Voting History
S. 2648: Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2648Nay (with party)July 30, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Nay (with party)July 30, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5021Aye (with party)July 29, 2014