Sen. Amy Klobuchar
Democrat • Minnesota • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 43 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 9 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 215 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 5 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
Born in a Twin Cities suburb in 1960, Klobuchar graduated from Yale University and the University of Chicago Law School. After graduation, she joined a private law practice. In 1998, she was elected Hennepin County Attorney, a position to which she was reelected in 2002. Klobuchar and her husband John have one daughter. http://amyklobuchar.com/about/
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 51
- All-Time: 55,482
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1777 - Innovate America ActRead twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 8 Views
A bill to support innovation, and for other purposes.
S.1776 - Rural Spectrum Accessibility Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 8 Views
A bill to encourage spectrum licensees to make unused spectrum available for use by rural and smaller carriers in order to expand wireless cov...
S.1733 - Stop Exploitation Through Trafficking Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 10 Views
A bill to stop exploitation through trafficking.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1739Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2013 7 Views
A bill to modify the efficiency standards for grid-enabled water heaters.
S.Res.303Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 20, 2013 22 Views
A resolution declaring that achieving the primary goal of the National Plan to Address Alzheimer's Disease of the Department of Health and Hum...
S.Res.305Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 12 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013