Sen. Claire McCaskill
Democrat • Missouri • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 19 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 56 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 100)
- 92 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 87 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 48 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 60
- All-Time: 52,294
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2049 - Transparency in Assertion of Patents ActRead twice and referred Feb 26, 2014 23 Views
A bill to curb unfair and deceptive practices during assertion of patents, and for other purposes.
S.1994 - TRICARE Moms Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 04, 2014 13 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to provide for the availability of breastfeeding support, supplies, and counseling under the TRI...
S.1917 - Victims Protection Act of 2014Cloture on the measure invoked Mar 06, 2014 26 Views
A bill to provide for additional enhancements of the sexual assault prevention and response activities of the Armed Forces.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2094Read twice and referred Mar 06, 2014 0 Views
A bill to provide for the establishment of nationally uniform and environmentally sound standards governing discharges incidental to the norma...
S.Res.373Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 05, 2014 4 Views
A resolution recognizing the importance of biosecurity and agro-defense in the United States.
S.2055 - Corps of Engineers Cooperative Joint Management Restoration ActRead twice and referred Feb 27, 2014 20 Views
A bill to allow for the collection of certain user fees by non-Federal entities.
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Nay (against party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityAye (with party)March 06, 2014