Sen. Claire McCaskill
Democrat • Missouri • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 27 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 51 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 135 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 89 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 63
- All-Time: 53,353
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2620 - Grid Reliability Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 14 Views
A bill to amend the Federal Power Act to improve the reliability of the electric transmission grid, and for other purposes.
S.2606Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 7 Views
A bill to require the termination of any employee of the Department of Veterans Affairs who is found to have retaliated against a whistleblower.
S.2439 - NSA Internal Watchdog ActRead twice and referred Jun 05, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Inspector General Act of 1978 to provide for the Inspector General of the National Security Agency to be appointed by the ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2673Introduced in the Senate Jul 28, 2014 4 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 19 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.2598 - Civilian Extraterritorial Jurisdiction Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 14, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to clarify and expand Federal criminal jurisdiction over Federal contractors and employees outsi...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 28, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014