Sen. Claire McCaskill
Democrat • Missouri • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 25 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 53 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 131 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 88 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 53
- All-Time: 53,182
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2439 - NSA Internal Watchdog ActRead twice and referred Jun 05, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend the Inspector General Act of 1978 to provide for the Inspector General of the National Security Agency to be appointed by the ...
S.2308Read twice and referred May 08, 2014 4 Views
A bill to designate Union Station in Washington, DC, as "Harry S. Truman Union Station".
S.Res.430Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 30, 2014 10 Views
A resolution expressing support for the designation of May 1, 2014, as "Silver Star Service Banner Day".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2569Introduced in the Senate Jul 08, 2014 10 Views
A bill to provide an incentive for businesses to bring jobs back to America.
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 15 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
S.Res.494Message on Senate action sent Jun 30, 2014 18 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Howard H. Baker, Jr., former United States Senator for the State of Tennessee.
Recent Voting History
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On Cloture on the Motion to Proceed S. 2363Aye (with party)July 07, 2014
On the Nomination PN1397: Cheryl Ann Krause, of New Jersey, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Third CircuitAye (with party)July 07, 2014
On the Nomination PN1704: Stuart E. Jones, of Virginia, to be Ambassador to the Republic of IraqAye (with party)June 26, 2014