Sen. Claire McCaskill
Democrat • Missouri • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 14 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 61 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 76 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 87 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 62
- All-Time: 51,539
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1775Introduced in the Senate Nov 21, 2013 12 Views
A bill to improve the sexual assault prevention and response programs and activities of the Department of Defense, and for other purposes.
S.1198 - Medicare Fair Share Act of 2013Read twice and referred Jun 20, 2013 7 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for adjustments to Medicare part B and D premiums for high-income beneficiar...
S.1032 - Better Enforcement for Sexual Assault Free Environments Act of 2013Read twice and referred May 23, 2013 8 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to make certain improvements in the Uniform Code of Military Justice related to sex-related offe...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1764Read twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 7 Views
A bill to limit the retirement of A-10 aircraft.
S.1744 - Security Clearance Accountability, Reform, and Enhancement ActRead twice and referred Nov 20, 2013 12 Views
A bill to strengthen the accountability of individuals involved in misconduct affecting the integrity of background investigations, to update ...
S.1716 - Building and Renewing Infrastructure for Development and Growth in Employment ActRead twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 13 Views
A bill to facilitate efficient investments and financing of infrastructure projects and new long-term job creation through the establishment o...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013