Sen. Claire McCaskill
Democrat • Missouri • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 21 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 56 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 107 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 88 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 55 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 49
- All-Time: 52,597
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2247Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 15 Views
A bill to prohibit the awarding of a contract or grant in excess of the simplified acquisition threshold unless the prospective contractor or ...
S.2144 - Preventing Unnecessary Medicare Payments (PUMP) Act of 2014Read twice and referred Mar 13, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to apply Medicare competitive bidding to vacuum erection systems and to require the Sec...
S.2049 - Transparency in Assertion of Patents ActRead twice and referred Feb 26, 2014 8 Views
A bill to curb unfair and deceptive practices during assertion of patents, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2223 - Minimum Wage Fairness ActMotion to proceed to consideration Apr 10, 2014 66 Views
A bill to provide for an increase in the Federal minimum wage and to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend increased expensing lim...
S.2206 - Let Me Google That For You ActRead twice and referred Apr 03, 2014 15 Views
A bill to streamline the collection and distribution of government information.
S.2199 - Paycheck Fairness ActMotion by Senator Reid Apr 09, 2014 97 Views
A bill to amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to provide more effective remedies to victims of discrimination in the payment of wages o...
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014