Sen. Robert Casey
Democrat • Pennsylvania • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 59 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 8 of 99) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 99)
- 213 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 45 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
Casey was born on April 13, 1960 in Scranton, PA. He is the eldest son of former Pennsylvania Governor wikipedia:Robert P. Casey. He graduated from the College of the Holy Cross in 1982 and taught in a Philadelphia school district as part of the Jesuit Volunteer Corps before earning a law degree from Catholic University in 1988. He then worked for his father until working in a private law practice in 1991. He married the former Terese Foppiano in 1985. They have four daughters. http://www.bobcasey.com/about/background/ http://www.vote-smart.org/bio.php?can_id=BPA60248 Read More...
- Today: 27
- Past Seven Days: 104
- All-Time: 55,310
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- Health Care
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Con.Res.40Referred to the Committee Jul 14, 2014 11 Views
A concurrent resolution authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for a ceremony to award Congressional Gold Meda...
S.2597 - Promise Zone Job Creation Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 14, 2014 18 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide for the establishment of Promise Zones.
S.2594Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 13 Views
A bill to redesignate the railroad station located at 2955 Market Street in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, commonly known as "30th Street Station...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2615Read twice and referred Jul 16, 2014 16 Views
A bill to establish criminal penalties for failing to inform and warn of serious dangers.
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 182 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
S.Res.497Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 09, 2014 8 Views
A resolution honoring the life and career of Charles "Chuck" Noll.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 21, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1187: Julie E. Carnes, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 17, 2014
S. 2244: National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 2244Aye (with party)July 17, 2014