Sen. Robert Casey
Democrat • Pennsylvania • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 60 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 7 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 100)
- 218 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 46 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
Casey was born on April 13, 1960 in Scranton, PA. He is the eldest son of former Pennsylvania Governor wikipedia:Robert P. Casey. He graduated from the College of the Holy Cross in 1982 and taught in a Philadelphia school district as part of the Jesuit Volunteer Corps before earning a law degree from Catholic University in 1988. He then worked for his father until working in a private law practice in 1991. He married the former Terese Foppiano in 1985. They have four daughters. http://www.bobcasey.com/about/background/ http://www.vote-smart.org/bio.php?can_id=BPA60248 Read More...
- Today: 34
- Past Seven Days: 114
- All-Time: 55,458
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- Health Care
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.515Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 23, 2014 11 Views
A resolution designating July 24, 2014, as "International Self-Care Day".
S.Con.Res.40Referred to the Committee Jul 14, 2014 10 Views
A concurrent resolution authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for a ceremony to award Congressional Gold Meda...
S.2597 - Promise Zone Job Creation Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 14, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide for the establishment of Promise Zones.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.532Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 31, 2014 0 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning September 7, 2014, as "National Direct Support Professionals Recognition Week".
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 29, 2014 21 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.Res.519Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 24, 2014 12 Views
A resolution designating August 16, 2014, as "National Airborne Day".
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014