Sen. Robert Casey
Democrat • Pennsylvania • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 48 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 5 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 119 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 58 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
Casey was born on April 13, 1960 in Scranton, PA. He is the eldest son of former Pennsylvania Governor wikipedia:Robert P. Casey. He graduated from the College of the Holy Cross in 1982 and taught in a Philadelphia school district as part of the Jesuit Volunteer Corps before earning a law degree from Catholic University in 1988. He then worked for his father until working in a private law practice in 1991. He married the former Terese Foppiano in 1985. They have four daughters. http://www.bobcasey.com/about/background/ http://www.vote-smart.org/bio.php?can_id=BPA60248 Read More...
- Today: 17
- Past Seven Days: 85
- All-Time: 52,892
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- Health Care
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.295Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 14, 2013 4 Views
A resolution expressing the support for the designation of October 20, 2013 as the "National Day on Writing".
S.1687 - Payroll Fraud Prevention Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 12, 2013 9 Views
A bill to amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to ensure that employees are not misclassified as non-employees, and for other purposes.
S.1682 - Veterans Education Counseling Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 12, 2013 7 Views
A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to make certain clarifications and improvements in the academic and vocational counseling progra...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1759 - Teaching Health Center Reauthorization ActRead twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 19 Views
A bill to reauthorize the teaching health center program.
S.Res.309Referred to the Committee Nov 21, 2013 24 Views
A resolution expressing support for improvement in the collection, processing, and consumption of recyclable materials throughout the United S...
S.Res.306Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 8 Views
A resolution designating Thursday, November 21, 2013, as "Feed America Day".
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013