Sen. Robert Casey
Democrat • Pennsylvania • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 63 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 9 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- 236 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 44 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 57 of 100)
Casey was born on April 13, 1960 in Scranton, PA. He is the eldest son of former Pennsylvania Governor wikipedia:Robert P. Casey. He graduated from the College of the Holy Cross in 1982 and taught in a Philadelphia school district as part of the Jesuit Volunteer Corps before earning a law degree from Catholic University in 1988. He then worked for his father until working in a private law practice in 1991. He married the former Terese Foppiano in 1985. They have four daughters. http://www.bobcasey.com/about/background/ http://www.vote-smart.org/bio.php?can_id=BPA60248 Read More...
- Today: 27
- Past Seven Days: 103
- All-Time: 56,859
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth
- Health Care
- Taxation and IRS Oversight
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2955Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 17 Views
A bill to revise the Inland Waterways Trust Fund financing rate.
S.2959Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 18 Views
A bill to ensure that claims for benefits under the Black Lung Benefits Act are processed in a fair and timely manner, to protect miners from ...
S.2920 - Nazi Social Security Benefits Termination Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2014 11 Views
A bill to deny Social Security benefits and other benefits to individuals who participated in Nazi persecution.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2964Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 23 Views
A bill to extend the trade adjustment assistance program, and for other purposes.
S.Res.580Resolution agreed to in Senate Nov 20, 2014 22 Views
A resolution expressing support for the goals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption Month by promoting national awareness of adoption...
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActPlaced on Senate Legislative Calendar Nov 19, 2014 32 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014