Sen. John Barrasso
Republican • Wyoming • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 29 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 55 of 98) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 98)
- 209 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 60 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 70 of 100)
Barrasso graduated from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. with a bachelor of science degree in 1974. He received his medical degree from Georgetown in 1978. He conducted his residency at Yale Medical School in New Haven, Connecticut. Read More...
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 46
- All-Time: 34,080
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2613 - Secret Science Reform Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 16, 2014 5 Views
A bill to prohibit the Environmental Protection Agency from proposing, finalizing, or disseminating regulations or assessments based upon scie...
S.2496 - Protecting Water and Property Rights Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 09, 2014 9 Views
A bill to preserve existing rights and responsibilities with respect to waters of the United States.
S.2427 - Water Supply Permitting Coordination ActRead twice and referred Jun 04, 2014 6 Views
A bill to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to coordinate Federal and State permitting processes related to the construction of new surf...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.590Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 8 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.2848 - Small Airport Regulation Relief Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 17, 2014 0 Views
A bill to amend title 49, United States Code, with respect to apportionments under the Airport Improvement Program, and for other purposes.
S.Res.548Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 16, 2014 7 Views
A resolution designating November 29, 2014, as "Small Business Saturday" and supporting efforts to increase awareness of the value of locally ...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014