Sen. John Barrasso
Republican • Wyoming • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 22 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 49 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 141 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 58 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
Barrasso graduated from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. with a bachelor of science degree in 1974. He received his medical degree from Georgetown in 1978. He conducted his residency at Yale Medical School in New Haven, Connecticut. Read More...
- Today: 6
- Past Seven Days: 32
- All-Time: 32,388
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2018 - River Paddling Protection ActRead twice and referred Feb 12, 2014 2 Views
A bill to provide for the use of hand-propelled vessels in Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, and the National Elk Refuge, ...
S.2010 - Bureau of Reclamation Conduit Hydropower Development Equity and Jobs ActCommittee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee Feb 27, 2014 12 Views
A bill to amend the Water Conservation and Utilization Act to authorize the development of non-Federal hydropower and issuance of leases of po...
S.1966 - National Forest Jobs and Management Act of 2014Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Feb 06, 2014 7 Views
A bill to provide for the restoration of the economic and ecological health of National Forest System land and rural communities, and for othe...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.377Referred to the Committee Mar 10, 2014 8 Views
A resolution recognizing the 193rd anniversary of the independence of Greece and celebrating democracy in Greece and the United States.
S.Res.370Referred to the Committee Mar 05, 2014 29 Views
A resolution supporting the territorial integrity of Ukraine and condemning Russian military aggression in Ukraine.
S.Res.368Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 27, 2014 23 Views
A resolution designating February 28, 2014, as "Rare Disease Day".
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1204: Linda Vivienne Parker, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganNay (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1202: Laurie J. Michelson, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganNay (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1201: Judith Ellen Levy, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganNay (with party)March 11, 2014