Sen. John Barrasso
Republican • Wyoming • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2007
- 28 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 46 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 187 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 58 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
Barrasso graduated from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. with a bachelor of science degree in 1974. He received his medical degree from Georgetown in 1978. He conducted his residency at Yale Medical School in New Haven, Connecticut. Read More...
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 37
- All-Time: 33,010
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2496 - Protecting Water and Property Rights Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 09, 2014 14 Views
A bill to preserve existing rights and responsibilities with respect to waters of the United States.
S.2427 - Water Supply Permitting Coordination ActRead twice and referred Jun 04, 2014 5 Views
A bill to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to coordinate Federal and State permitting processes related to the construction of new surf...
S.Res.451Resolution agreed to in Senate Jun 04, 2014 7 Views
A resolution recalling the Government of China's forcible dispersion of those peaceably assembled in Tiananmen Square 25 years ago, in light o...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2592Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 10, 2014 6 Views
A bill to promote energy production and security, and for other purposes.
S.2593Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend the FLAME Act of 2009 to provide for additional wildfire suppression activities, to provide for the conduct of certain forest ...
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 26 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1737: Shaun L. S. Donovan, of New York, to be Director of the Office of Management and BudgetNay (against party)July 10, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2363Nay (with party)July 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentNay (with party)July 09, 2014