Sen. Mike Johanns
Republican • Nebraska • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 16 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 53 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 128 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 45 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 42
- All-Time: 28,395
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Financial Services and General Government
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1499Received in the House Nov 13, 2013 6 Views
A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 278 Main Street in Chadron, Nebraska, as the "Sergeant Cory Mr...
S.Res.188Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 26, 2013 5 Views
A resolution recognizing June 30, 2013, as the centennial of the Lincoln Highway, the first transcontinental highway, which originally spanned...
S.1011 - Boys Town Centennial Commemorative Coin ActRead twice and referred May 22, 2013 3 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of the Treasury to mint coins in commemoration of the centennial of Boys Town, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1670 - Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection ActRead twice and referred Nov 07, 2013 39 Views
A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to protect pain-capable unborn children, and for other purposes.
S.1647 - Restoring Access to Medication ActRead twice and referred Nov 05, 2013 5 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to repeal distributions for medicine qualified only if for prescribed drug or i...
S.Res.284Resolution agreed to in Senate Nov 14, 2013 7 Views
A resolution calling on the Government of Iran to immediately release Saeed Abedini and all other individuals detained on account of their rel...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013