Sen. Mike Johanns
Republican • Nebraska • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 23 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 69 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 241 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 37 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 22 of 100)
- Today: 4
- Past Seven Days: 34
- All-Time: 30,176
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Financial Services and General Government
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2809Read twice and referred Sep 15, 2014 18 Views
A bill to require the Environmental Protection Agency to obtain a court order to garnish wages to pay a nontax debt.
S.Con.Res.42Referred to the Committee Jul 31, 2014 0 Views
A concurrent resolution recognizing caregiving as a profession and the extraordinary contributions of paid and family caregivers.
S.2745Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend the National Trails System Act to direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a study on the feasibility of designating th...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2909 - Global Food Security Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 10 Views
A bill to authorize a comprehensive strategic approach for United States foreign assistance to developing countries to end extreme global pove...
S.2833 - Clean Air, Strong Economies ActRead twice and referred Sep 17, 2014 5 Views
A bill to improve the establishment of any lower ground-level ozone standards, and for other purposes.
S.Res.543Resolution agreed to in Senate Sep 17, 2014 4 Views
A resolution designating November 1, 2014, as National Bison Day.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaNay (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaNay (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014