Sen. Mike Johanns
Republican • Nebraska • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 16 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 71 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 179 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 40 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 55 of 100)
- Today: 4
- Past Seven Days: 28
- All-Time: 29,059
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Financial Services and General Government
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1499Received in the House Nov 13, 2013 23 Views
A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 278 Main Street in Chadron, Nebraska, as the "Sergeant Cory Mr...
S.Res.188Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 26, 2013 10 Views
A resolution recognizing June 30, 2013, as the centennial of the Lincoln Highway, the first transcontinental highway, which originally spanned...
S.1011 - Boys Town Centennial Commemorative Coin ActRead twice and referred May 22, 2013 9 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of the Treasury to mint coins in commemoration of the centennial of Boys Town, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2244Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 29 Views
A bill to extend the termination date of the Terrorism Insurance Program established under the Terrorism Insurance Act of 2002, and for other ...
S.2190 - Hire More Heroes Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 01, 2014 32 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow employers to exempt employees with health coverage under TRICARE or the Veterans Ad...
S.Res.408Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 01, 2014 10 Views
A resolution supporting the designation of April as "Parkinson's Awareness Month".
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014