Sen. Mike Johanns
Republican • Nebraska • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 22 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 68 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 233 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 36 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 27 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 35
- All-Time: 29,698
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Financial Services and General Government
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2745Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the National Trails System Act to direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a study on the feasibility of designating th...
S.Con.Res.42Referred to the Committee Jul 31, 2014 14 Views
A concurrent resolution recognizing caregiving as a profession and the extraordinary contributions of paid and family caregivers.
S.2633 - UAC State Notification Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 21, 2014 3 Views
A bill to require notification of a Governor of a State if an unaccompanied alien child is placed in a facility or with a sponsor in the State...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 16 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Aug 01, 2014 14 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.2667 - Iranian Sanctions Relief Certification Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 6 Views
A bill to prohibit the exercise of any waiver of the imposition of certain sanctions with respect to Iran unless the President certifies to Co...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014