Sen. Mike Johanns
Republican • Nebraska • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 16 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 67 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 163 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 38 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 48 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 39
- All-Time: 28,909
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Financial Services and General Government
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1499Received in the House Nov 13, 2013 8 Views
A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 278 Main Street in Chadron, Nebraska, as the "Sergeant Cory Mr...
S.Res.188Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 26, 2013 2 Views
A resolution recognizing June 30, 2013, as the centennial of the Lincoln Highway, the first transcontinental highway, which originally spanned...
S.1011 - Boys Town Centennial Commemorative Coin ActRead twice and referred May 22, 2013 4 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of the Treasury to mint coins in commemoration of the centennial of Boys Town, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.370Referred to the Committee Mar 05, 2014 16 Views
A resolution supporting the territorial integrity of Ukraine and condemning Russian military aggression in Ukraine.
S.Res.366Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 27, 2014 21 Views
A resolution expressing support for the goals and ideals of Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Week.
S.2043 - Stop IRS Overreach ActRead twice and referred Feb 26, 2014 17 Views
A bill to prohibit the Internal Revenue Service from asking taxpayers questions regarding religious, political, or social beliefs.
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Aye (against party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityNay (with party)March 06, 2014