Sen. Kay Hagan
Democrat • North Carolina • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 27 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 60 of 98) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 41 of 98)
- 185 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 72 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 44 of 100)
- Today: 6
- Past Seven Days: 53
- All-Time: 47,448
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.591Referred to the Committee Nov 20, 2014 10 Views
A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week.
S.2720 - ROAD Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act of 1991 with respect to high priority corridors on the National Highway S...
S.2744 - Great Smoky Mountains National Park Agreement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 2 Views
A bill to authorize a settlement in accordance with the agreement entered into by the Tennessee Valley Authority, the Department of the Interi...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActSigned by President Dec 16, 2014 20 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
S.Res.573Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 18, 2014 26 Views
A resolution commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Wilderness Act.
S.2860 - Fast Track to College Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 4 Views
A bill to authorize the Secretary of Education to make grants to support early college high schools and other dual or concurrent enrollment pr...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014