Sen. Kay Hagan
Democrat • North Carolina • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 24 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 59 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 159 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 75 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 77
- All-Time: 45,833
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Primary Health and Aging
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2542Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 1 Views
A bill to clarify the effect of State statutes of repose on the required commencement date for actions under the Comprehensive Environmental R...
S.2506 - Correctly Recognizing Educational Achievements To Empower Graduates ActRead twice and referred Jun 19, 2014 1 Views
A bill to award grants to States to support efforts at institutions of higher education to increase degree attainment, and for other purposes.
S.2448 - Servicemember Higher Education Protection ActRead twice and referred Jun 05, 2014 3 Views
A bill to protect servicemembers in higher education, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.519Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 24, 2014 0 Views
A resolution designating August 16, 2014, as "National Airborne Day".
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 23 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 176 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014