Sen. Jeff Merkley
Democrat • Oregon • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 22 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 37 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 151 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 24 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 77
- All-Time: 33,480
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Green Jobs and the New Economy
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1801 - Level the Playing Field in Global Trade Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 11, 2013 8 Views
A bill to amend the Tariff Act of 1930 to include in the calculation of normal value the cost of paying adequate wages and maintaining sustain...
S.1771 - Crooked River Collaborative Water Security Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 21, 2013 1 Views
A bill to amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to adjust the Crooked River boundary, to provide water certainty for the City of Prineville, Or...
S.Res.311Referred to the Committee Nov 21, 2013 9 Views
A resolution calling on the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to strongly oppose Russia's discriminatory law against the freedom of expres...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1844Read twice and referred Dec 17, 2013 22 Views
A bill to restore full military retirement benefits by closing corporate tax loopholes.
S.1846 - Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2013Read the second time Dec 18, 2013 9 Views
A bill to delay the implementation of certain provisions of the Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012, and for other purposes.
S.1839Read twice and referred Dec 17, 2013 9 Views
A bill to make certain luggage and travel articles eligible for duty-free treatment under the Generalized System of Preferences, and for other...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN921: Janet L. Yellen, of California, to be Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for a term of four yearsAye (with party)December 20, 2013
On the Nomination PN12: Brian J. Davis, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of FloridaAye (with party)December 20, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN12: Brian J. Davis, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of FloridaAye (with party)December 20, 2013