Sen. Jeff Merkley
Democrat • Oregon • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 32 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 40 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 256 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 21 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 53
- All-Time: 34,706
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Green Jobs and the New Economy
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.514Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 23, 2014 2 Views
A resolution designating the week of August 10 through August 16, 2014, as "National Nurse-Managed Health Clinic Week".
S.2382 - Fair Raises for Seniors ActRead twice and referred May 22, 2014 6 Views
A bill to establish the Consumer Price Index for Elderly Consumers for purposes of determining cost-of-living increases under the Social Secur...
S.2353 - Registered Nurse Safe Staffing Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 15, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for patient protection by establishing safe nurse staffing levels at certain...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2625 - Access to Birth Control ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 17, 2014 26 Views
A bill to establish certain duties for pharmacies to ensure provision of Food and Drug Administration-approved contraception, and for other pu...
S.2581 - Child Nicotine Poisoning Prevention Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 16 Views
A bill to require the Consumer Product Safety Commission to promulgate a rule to require child safety packaging for liquid nicotine containers...
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 175 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
Recent Voting History
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1476: Robin L. Rosenberg, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of FloridaAye (with party)July 22, 2014