Sen. Jeff Merkley
Democrat • Oregon • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 36 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 38 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 262 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 23 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 27 of 100)
- Today: 6
- Past Seven Days: 42
- All-Time: 34,897
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Green Jobs and the New Economy
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2763 - Older Americans CARE ActRead twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend the Older Americans Act of 1965 to create a collaborative network with a single point of entry for services and supports, to i...
S.2674 - Columbia River Basin Restoration Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 28, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to establish within the Environmental Protection Agency a Columbia River Basin Restora...
S.2656 - Protecting America's Families from Toxic Chemicals Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 1 Views
A bill to provide for the regulation of persistent, bioaccumulative, and toxic chemical substances, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2727 - Klamath Basin Water Recovery and Economic Restoration Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 2 Views
A bill to approve and implement the Klamath Basin agreements, to improve natural resource management, support economic development, and sustai...
S.2737 - Invest in American Jobs Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 7 Views
A bill to ensure that transportation and infrastructure projects carried out using Federal financial assistance are constructed with steel, ir...
S.Res.524Referred to the Committee Jul 28, 2014 12 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding global climate change.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014