Sen. Jeff Merkley
Democrat • Oregon • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 37 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 40 of 98) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 41 of 98)
- 288 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 20 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 44 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 64
- All-Time: 35,739
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Green Jobs and the New Economy
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2898 - Protecting Students from Worthless Degrees ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 20 Views
A bill to provide consumer protections for students.
S.2763 - Older Americans CARE ActRead twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the Older Americans Act of 1965 to create a collaborative network with a single point of entry for services and supports, to i...
S.2674 - Columbia River Basin Restoration Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 28, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to establish within the Environmental Protection Agency a Columbia River Basin Restora...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.600Read twice and referred Dec 12, 2014 24 Views
A resolution to limit certain uses of the filibuster in the Senate to improve the legislative process.
S.2963Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 04, 2014 12 Views
A bill to remove a limitation on a prohibition relating to permits for discharges incidental to normal operation of vessels.
S.Res.590Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 17 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Nay (against party)December 16, 2014