Sen. Jeff Merkley
Democrat • Oregon • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 30 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 35 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 208 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 24 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 55 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 35
- All-Time: 34,142
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Green Jobs and the New Economy
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.390Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 13, 2014 5 Views
A resolution designating March 11, 2014, as "World Plumbing Day".
S.Res.347Referred to the Committee Feb 06, 2014 5 Views
A resolution providing for completion of the accelerated transition of United States combat and military and security operations to the Govern...
S.1884 - Pay It Forward College Affordability Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 28 Views
A bill to establish a Pay It Forward model for funding postsecondary education.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.423Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 11, 2014 71 Views
A resolution designating April 2014 as "Financial Literacy Month".
S.2254Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 25 Views
A bill to amend the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 to enhance the COPS ON THE BEAT grant program, and for other purposes.
S.2223 - Minimum Wage Fairness ActMotion to proceed to consideration Apr 10, 2014 62 Views
A bill to provide for an increase in the Federal minimum wage and to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend increased expensing lim...
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014