Sen. Alan Franken
Democrat • Minnesota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 27 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 30 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 192 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 8 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 65
- All-Time: 50,311
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.297Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 14, 2013 5 Views
A resolution congratulating the Minnesota Lynx women's basketball team on winning the 2013 Women's National Basketball Association Championship.
S.1674 - Parent Education and Family Engagement in Early Childhood Care and Education ActRead twice and referred Nov 07, 2013 5 Views
A bill to help establish, enhance, and increase access to early childhood parent education and family engagement programs, and for other purpo...
S.1673 - Early Childhood Care and Education Workforce Improvement ActRead twice and referred Nov 07, 2013 9 Views
A bill to help States develop and improve the qualifications and training of their early childhood educator workforce.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.305Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 5 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.1722 - National Child Protection Training ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 26 Views
A bill to improve the training of child protection professionals.
S.1704 - Affordable College Textbook ActRead twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 37 Views
A bill to expand the use of open textbooks in order to achieve savings for students.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013