Sen. Alan Franken
Democrat • Minnesota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 43 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 35 of 98) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 45 of 98)
- 358 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 6 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 24 of 100)
- Today: 19
- Past Seven Days: 70
- All-Time: 53,962
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.554Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 17, 2014 3 Views
A resolution recognizing the month of October 2014 as "National Principals Month".
S.2723 - Housing for Homeless Students Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to qualify homeless youth and veterans who are full-time students for purposes of the low in...
S.2762 - Propane Supply and Security Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 15 Views
A bill to prevent future propane shortages, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2985Read twice and referred Dec 04, 2014 7 Views
A bill to designate a segment of Interstate Route 35 in the State of Minnesota as the "James L. Oberstar Memorial Highway".
S.2971 - Energy Efficient Government Technology ActRead twice and referred Dec 03, 2014 17 Views
A bill to promote energy efficiency, and for other purposes.
S.2955Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 4 Views
A bill to revise the Inland Waterways Trust Fund financing rate.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014