Sen. Alan Franken
Democrat • Minnesota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 36 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 30 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 251 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 8 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 25 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 67
- All-Time: 51,518
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2248Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act and the Child Nutrition Act of 1966 to increase the number of children eligib...
S.2253Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 9 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to provide for a temporary shift in the scheduled collection of the transitiona...
S.2249Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the Indian Tribal Judgment Funds Use or Distribution Act to extend a certain income tax exemption to the Grand Portage Band of...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2251Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the Older Americans Act of 1965 to develop and test an expanded and advanced role for direct care workers who provide long-ter...
S.2254Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 20 Views
A bill to amend the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 to enhance the COPS ON THE BEAT grant program, and for other purposes.
S.2223 - Minimum Wage Fairness ActMotion to proceed to consideration Apr 10, 2014 67 Views
A bill to provide for an increase in the Federal minimum wage and to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend increased expensing lim...
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014