Sen. Alan Franken
Democrat • Minnesota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 43 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 33 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 345 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 6 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 22 of 100)
- Today: 24
- Past Seven Days: 89
- All-Time: 53,724
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.554Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 17, 2014 9 Views
A resolution recognizing the month of October 2014 as "National Principals Month".
S.2723 - Housing for Homeless Students Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to qualify homeless youth and veterans who are full-time students for purposes of the low in...
S.2762 - Propane Supply and Security Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 15 Views
A bill to prevent future propane shortages, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2955Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 10 Views
A bill to revise the Inland Waterways Trust Fund financing rate.
S.2960Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 10 Views
A bill to provide for rental assistance for homeless or at-risk Indian veterans.
S.Res.588Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 28 Views
A resolution recognizing that access to hospitals and other health care providers for patients in rural areas of the United States is essentia...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014