Sen. Alan Franken
Democrat • Minnesota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 40 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 31 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 326 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 6 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 75
- All-Time: 52,521
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2723Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to qualify homeless youth and veterans who are full-time students for purposes of the low in...
S.2762Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 2 Views
A bill to prevent future propane shortages, and for other purposes.
S.2518 - College Access Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 24, 2014 13 Views
A bill to establish a grant program to incentivize States to implement comprehensive reforms and innovative strategies to significantly improv...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.532Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 31, 2014 3 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning September 7, 2014, as "National Direct Support Professionals Recognition Week".
S.2687Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to ensure that women members of the Armed Forces and their families have access to the contracep...
S.2685 - USA FREEDOM Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 30, 2014 6 Views
A bill to reform the authorities of the Federal Government to require the production of certain business records, conduct electronic surveilla...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014