Sen. Alan Franken
Democrat • Minnesota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 30 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 33 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 233 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 7 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 48 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 84
- All-Time: 51,179
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.339Resolution agreed to in Senate Feb 10, 2014 5 Views
A resolution commemorating the 150th anniversary of Mayo Clinic.
S.1940 - Recruiting Individuals to Drive Our Elders Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jan 16, 2014 5 Views
A bill to provide reimbursement under the Medicaid program to individuals and entities that provide voluntary non-emergency medical transporta...
S.1879 - Cancer Treatment Parity Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 19, 2013 11 Views
A bill to amend the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, the Public Health Service Act, and the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to r...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2087Read twice and referred Mar 06, 2014 6 Views
A bill to protect the Medicare program under title XVIII of the Social Security Act with respect to reconciliation involving changes to the Me...
S.2085Read twice and referred Mar 05, 2014 12 Views
A bill to address shortages and interruptions in the availability of propane and other home heating fuels in the United States, and for other ...
S.2074Read twice and referred Feb 27, 2014 20 Views
A bill to promote energy savings in residential buildings and industry, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityAye (with party)March 06, 2014