Sen. Alan Franken
Democrat • Minnesota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 42 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 33 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 338 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 6 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 100)
- Today: 24
- Past Seven Days: 111
- All-Time: 52,962
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.554Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 17, 2014 6 Views
A resolution recognizing the month of October 2014 as "National Principals Month".
S.2762 - Propane Supply and Security Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 32 Views
A bill to prevent future propane shortages, and for other purposes.
S.2723 - Housing for Homeless Students Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to qualify homeless youth and veterans who are full-time students for purposes of the low in...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2848Read twice and referred Sep 17, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend title 49, United States Code, with respect to apportionments under the Airport Improvement Program, and for other purposes.
S.2830Read twice and referred Sep 16, 2014 5 Views
A bill to permanently reauthorize the special diabetes programs for Indians.
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 30 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1738: John R. Bass, of New York, to be Ambassador to the Republic of TurkeyAye (with party)September 17, 2014
On the Nomination PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Aye (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Nomination PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Aye (with party)September 16, 2014