Sen. Alan Franken
Democrat • Minnesota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2009
- 40 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 31 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 320 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 6 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 82
- All-Time: 52,484
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2518 - College Access Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 24, 2014 12 Views
A bill to establish a grant program to incentivize States to implement comprehensive reforms and innovative strategies to significantly improv...
S.2434 - Family Coverage ActRead twice and referred Jun 05, 2014 10 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to ensure that working families have access to affordable health insurance coverage.
S.2359 - Craig Thomas Rural Hospital and Provider Equity Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 20, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to protect and preserve access of Medicare beneficiaries in rural areas to health care ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2673Introduced in the Senate Jul 28, 2014 4 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.2625 - Access to Birth Control ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 17, 2014 23 Views
A bill to establish certain duties for pharmacies to ensure provision of Food and Drug Administration-approved contraception, and for other pu...
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 19 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 28, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014