Sen. Chris Coons
Democrat • Delaware • 1st Term • Sworn In 2010
- 15 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 58 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 168 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 16 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 2 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 79
- All-Time: 15,401
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Homeland Security
- Financial Services and General Government
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1799 - Victims of Child Abuse Act Reauthorization Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 11, 2013 12 Views
A bill to reauthorize subtitle A of the Victims of Child Abuse Act of 1990.
S.Res.314Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 18, 2013 15 Views
A resolution commemorating and supporting the goals of World AIDS Day.
S.1790 - Repeal Existing Policies that Encourage and Allow Legal HIV Discrimination Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 10, 2013 14 Views
A bill to modernize laws, and eliminate discrimination, with respect to people living with HIV/AIDS, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1865Read twice and referred Dec 19, 2013 4 Views
A bill to amend the prices set for Federal Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamps and make limited waivers of stamp requirements for c...
S.1881Read the second time Dec 20, 2013 16 Views
A bill to expand sanctions imposed with respect to Iran and to impose additional sanctions with respect to Iran, and for other purposes.
S.1844Read twice and referred Dec 17, 2013 23 Views
A bill to restore full military retirement benefits by closing corporate tax loopholes.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN921: Janet L. Yellen, of California, to be Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for a term of four yearsAye (with party)December 20, 2013
On the Nomination PN12: Brian J. Davis, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of FloridaAye (with party)December 20, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN12: Brian J. Davis, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of FloridaAye (with party)December 20, 2013