Sen. Chris Coons
Democrat • Delaware • 1st Term • Sworn In 2010
- 41 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 38 of 98) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 98)
- 322 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 11 of 100) 8 Made Into Law (Ranks 9 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 51
- All-Time: 17,624
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Homeland Security
- Financial Services and General Government
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.597Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 11, 2014 13 Views
A resolution commemorating and supporting the goals of World AIDS day.
S.2879 - Sustainable Chemistry Research and Development Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 4 Views
A bill to provide for the implementation of a Sustainable Chemistry Program, and for other purposes.
S.2860 - Fast Track to College Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 2 Views
A bill to authorize the Secretary of Education to make grants to support early college high schools and other dual or concurrent enrollment pr...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2971 - Energy Efficient Government Technology ActRead twice and referred Dec 03, 2014 14 Views
A bill to promote energy efficiency, and for other purposes.
S.2972 - Christen O'Donnell Equestrian Helmet Safety Act of 2014Read twice and referred Dec 03, 2014 9 Views
A bill to require all equestrian helmets manufactured or sold in the United States to meet a minimum safety standard, and for other purposes.
S.Res.586Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 04, 2014 29 Views
A resolution calling on the Government of Burma to develop a non-discriminatory and comprehensive solution that addresses Rakhine State's need...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014