Sen. Chris Coons
Democrat • Delaware • 1st Term • Sworn In 2010
- 25 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 45 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 226 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 9 of 100)
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 29
- All-Time: 16,064
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Homeland Security
- Financial Services and General Government
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.413Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Apr 11, 2014 31 Views
A resolution recognizing 20 years since the genocide in Rwanda, and affirming it is in the national interest of the United States to work in c...
S.Res.375Resolution agreed to in Senate Mar 13, 2014 16 Views
A resolution concerning the crisis in the Central African Republic and supporting United States and international efforts to end the violence,...
S.Res.374Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 05, 2014 5 Views
A resolution designating March 3, 2014, as "World Wildlife Day".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.423Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 11, 2014 66 Views
A resolution designating April 2014 as "Financial Literacy Month".
S.2240 - Medicare Choices Empowerment and Protection ActRead twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 9 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to encourage Medicare beneficiaries to voluntarily adopt advance directives guiding the...
S.2223 - Minimum Wage Fairness ActMotion to proceed to consideration Apr 10, 2014 64 Views
A bill to provide for an increase in the Federal minimum wage and to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend increased expensing lim...
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014