Sen. Chris Coons
Democrat • Delaware • 1st Term • Sworn In 2010
- 30 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 43 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 278 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 12 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 8 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 34
- All-Time: 16,586
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Homeland Security
- Financial Services and General Government
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.490Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 26, 2014 4 Views
A resolution commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the Cape May-Lewes Ferry.
S.2346 - National Discovery Trails Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 15, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the National Trails System Act to include national discovery trails, and to designate the American Discovery Trail, and for ot...
S.2332 - Fairness for Fallen Officers Act of 2014Read twice and referred May 14, 2014 4 Views
A bill to expand benefits to the families of public safety officers who suffer fatal climate-related injuries sustained in the line of duty an...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2621Read twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 15 Views
A bill to amend the Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamp Act to increase the price of Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamps ...
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 171 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
S.2578 - Protect Women's Health From Corporate Interference Act of 2014Motion by Senator Reid Jul 16, 2014 126 Views
A bill to ensure that employers cannot interfere in their employees' birth control and other health care decisions.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1476: Robin L. Rosenberg, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of FloridaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1551: Andre Birotte, Jr., of California, to be United States District Judge for the Central District of CaliforniaAye (with party)July 22, 2014