Sen. Chris Coons
Democrat • Delaware • 1st Term • Sworn In 2010
- 31 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 42 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 283 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 12 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 8 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 44
- All-Time: 16,639
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Homeland Security
- Financial Services and General Government
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2719Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 3 Views
A bill to emphasize manufacturing in engineering programs by directing the National Institute of Standards and Technology, in coordination wit...
S.Res.522Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 31, 2014 11 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate supporting the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit to be held in Washington, D.C. from August 4 through...
S.Res.490Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 26, 2014 2 Views
A resolution commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the Cape May-Lewes Ferry.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2757Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 2 Views
A bill to invest in innovation through research and development, to improve the competitiveness of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.2685 - USA FREEDOM Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 30, 2014 6 Views
A bill to reform the authorities of the Federal Government to require the production of certain business records, conduct electronic surveilla...
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 29, 2014 23 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014