Sen. Chris Coons
Democrat • Delaware • 1st Term • Sworn In 2010
- 24 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 39 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 209 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 46
- All-Time: 15,867
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Homeland Security
- Financial Services and General Government
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.375Referred to the Committee Mar 05, 2014 8 Views
A resolution concerning the crisis in the Central African Republic and supporting United States and international efforts to end the violence,...
S.Res.374Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 05, 2014 10 Views
A resolution designating March 3, 2014, as "World Wildlife Day".
S.2052 - Weatherization Enhancement and Local Energy Efficiency Investment and Accountability ActRead twice and referred Feb 27, 2014 13 Views
A bill to reauthorize the weatherization and State energy programs, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2074Read twice and referred Feb 27, 2014 21 Views
A bill to promote energy savings in residential buildings and industry, and for other purposes.
S.Res.368Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 27, 2014 40 Views
A resolution designating February 28, 2014, as "Rare Disease Day".
S.Res.363Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 26, 2014 35 Views
A resolution celebrating Black History Month.
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityAye (with party)March 06, 2014