Sen. Chris Coons
Democrat • Delaware • 1st Term • Sworn In 2010
- 15 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 58 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 168 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 16 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 2 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 40
- All-Time: 15,310
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Department of Homeland Security
- Financial Services and General Government
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Privacy, Technology and the Law
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1745 - Somalia Stabilization Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2013 9 Views
A bill to promote security, stability and good governance in Somalia through a coordinated interagency strategy that supports the consolidatio...
S.Res.296Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 14, 2013 6 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning on October 13, 2013, as "National Wildlife Refugee Week".
S.Res.275Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Oct 28, 2013 4 Views
A resolution designating October 29, 2013, as "National Technological Innovation Day" to recognize that technological innovation is critical t...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.309Referred to the Committee Nov 21, 2013 30 Views
A resolution expressing support for improvement in the collection, processing, and consumption of recyclable materials throughout the United S...
S.1716 - Building and Renewing Infrastructure for Development and Growth in Employment ActRead twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 3 Views
A bill to facilitate efficient investments and financing of infrastructure projects and new long-term job creation through the establishment o...
S.1709 - American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 9 Views
A bill to require the Committee on Technology of the National Science and Technology Council to develop and update a national manufacturing co...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013