Sen. Joe Manchin
Democrat • West Virginia • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2010
- 27 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 55 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 178 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 67 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 77 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 73
- All-Time: 21,569
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2709 - Export-Import Bank Reauthorization Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 31, 2014 7 Views
A bill to extend and reauthorize the Export-Import Bank of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.Res.499Referred to the Committee Jul 10, 2014 1 Views
A resolution congratulating the American Motorcyclist Association on its 90th Anniversary.
S.2501 - Hospital Readmissions Program Accuracy and Accountability Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 19, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to make improvements to the Medicare hospital readmissions reduction program.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 35 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
S.Res.532Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 31, 2014 20 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning September 7, 2014, as "National Direct Support Professionals Recognition Week".
S.2765 - SBIC Advisers Relief Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 to prevent duplicative regulation of advisers of small business investment companies.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Aye (with party)September 15, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Nay (against party)September 15, 2014
S. 2199: Paycheck Fairness Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2199Aye (with party)September 15, 2014