Sen. Joe Manchin
Democrat • West Virginia • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2010
- 12 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 70 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 88 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 79 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 38
- All-Time: 19,340
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1734 - Seniors' Financial Bill of Rights ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 4 Views
A bill to amend the Older Americans Act of 1965 to provide for a Seniors' Financial Bill of Rights, and for other purposes.
S.1671Read twice and referred Nov 07, 2013 5 Views
A bill to delay the implementation of the individual health coverage mandate under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
S.1637 - United We Stand to Hire Veterans ActRead twice and referred Oct 31, 2013 0 Views
A bill to better connect current and former members of the Armed Forces with employment opportunities by consolidating duplicative Federal Gov...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1648 - Memorial Day Moment of Silence ActRead twice and referred Nov 05, 2013 5 Views
A bill to amend title 36, United States Code, to encourage the nationwide observance of two minutes of silence each Memorial Day.
S.1641 - West Virginia National Heritage Area Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 04, 2013 3 Views
A bill to establish the Appalachian Forest National Heritage Area, and for other purposes.
S.1642 - Keeping the Affordable Care Act Promise ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 04, 2013 7 Views
A bill to permit the continuation of certain health plans.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013