Sen. Joe Manchin
Democrat • West Virginia • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2010
- 26 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 55 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 170 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 68 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 78
- All-Time: 21,196
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.499Referred to the Committee Jul 10, 2014 7 Views
A resolution congratulating the American Motorcyclist Association on its 90th Anniversary.
S.2501 - Hospital Readmissions Program Accuracy and Accountability Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 19, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to make improvements to the Medicare hospital readmissions reduction program.
S.2166 - Treating Families Fairly ActRead twice and referred Mar 27, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify provisions relating to determinations of full-time equivalent employees for purpos...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2673Introduced in the Senate Jul 28, 2014 1 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.Res.519Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 24, 2014 8 Views
A resolution designating August 16, 2014, as "National Airborne Day".
S.2633 - UAC State Notification Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 21, 2014 25 Views
A bill to require notification of a Governor of a State if an unaccompanied alien child is placed in a facility or with a sponsor in the State...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitNay (against party)July 28, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitNay (against party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014