Sen. Joe Manchin
Democrat • West Virginia • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2010
- 28 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 57 of 98) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 41 of 98)
- 188 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 69 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 80 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 94
- All-Time: 22,552
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.570Referred to the Committee Sep 18, 2014 2 Views
A resolution designating October 17, 2014, as "National Alternative Fuel Vehicle Day".
S.2709 - Export-Import Bank Reauthorization Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 31, 2014 11 Views
A bill to extend and reauthorize the Export-Import Bank of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.Res.499Referred to the Committee Jul 10, 2014 3 Views
A resolution congratulating the American Motorcyclist Association on its 90th Anniversary.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2971 - Energy Efficient Government Technology ActRead twice and referred Dec 03, 2014 25 Views
A bill to promote energy efficiency, and for other purposes.
S.2959 - Black Lung Benefits Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 9 Views
A bill to ensure that claims for benefits under the Black Lung Benefits Act are processed in a fair and timely manner, to protect miners from ...
S.2930 - Clay Hunt Suicide Prevention for American Veterans ActRead twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 21 Views
A bill to direct the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to provide for the conduct of an evaluation of mental health c...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Nay (against party)December 16, 2014