Sen. Joe Manchin
Democrat • West Virginia • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2010
- 28 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 56 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 183 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 69 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 79 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 58
- All-Time: 22,319
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.570Referred to the Committee Sep 18, 2014 6 Views
A resolution designating October 17, 2014, as "National Alternative Fuel Vehicle Day".
S.2709 - Export-Import Bank Reauthorization Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 31, 2014 6 Views
A bill to extend and reauthorize the Export-Import Bank of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.Res.499Referred to the Committee Jul 10, 2014 1 Views
A resolution congratulating the American Motorcyclist Association on its 90th Anniversary.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2959Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 15 Views
A bill to ensure that claims for benefits under the Black Lung Benefits Act are processed in a fair and timely manner, to protect miners from ...
S.2930 - Clay Hunt Suicide Prevention for American Veterans ActRead twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 40 Views
A bill to direct the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to provide for the conduct of an evaluation of mental health c...
S.Res.557Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 17, 2014 4 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning October 19, 2014, as "National Character Counts Week".
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaNay (against party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Nay (against party)September 18, 2014