Sen. Joe Manchin
Democrat • West Virginia • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2010
- 27 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 55 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 176 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 65 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 77 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 45
- All-Time: 21,432
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2709 - Export-Import Bank Reauthorization Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 31, 2014 5 Views
A bill to extend and reauthorize the Export-Import Bank of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.Res.499Referred to the Committee Jul 10, 2014 2 Views
A resolution congratulating the American Motorcyclist Association on its 90th Anniversary.
S.2501 - Hospital Readmissions Program Accuracy and Accountability Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 19, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to make improvements to the Medicare hospital readmissions reduction program.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.532Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 31, 2014 22 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning September 7, 2014, as "National Direct Support Professionals Recognition Week".
S.2765 - SBIC Advisers Relief Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 22 Views
A bill to amend the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 to prevent duplicative regulation of advisers of small business investment companies.
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 14 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014