Sen. Joe Manchin
Democrat • West Virginia • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2010
- 24 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 49 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 137 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 66 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 55 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 44
- All-Time: 20,307
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2166 - Treating Families Fairly ActRead twice and referred Mar 27, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify provisions relating to determinations of full-time equivalent employees for purpos...
S.2134 - Act to Ban ZohydroRead twice and referred Mar 13, 2014 13 Views
A bill to withdraw approval for the drug Zohydro ER and prohibit the Food and Drug Administration from approving such drug unless it is reform...
S.1986 - Streamlining Services for Older Veterans ActRead twice and referred Feb 03, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend the Older Americans Act of 1965 to provide for outreach, and coordination of services, to veterans.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2199 - Paycheck Fairness ActMotion by Senator Reid Apr 09, 2014 135 Views
A bill to amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to provide more effective remedies to victims of discrimination in the payment of wages o...
S.Res.407Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 31, 2014 18 Views
A resolution honoring former Senator and Rear Admiral Jeremiah Andrew Denton, Jr.
S.2168 - Small Business Stability ActRead twice and referred Mar 27, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the definition of large employer for purposes of applying the employer mandate.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014