Sen. Joe Manchin
Democrat • West Virginia • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2010
- 27 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 55 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 180 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 70 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 77 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 73
- All-Time: 21,600
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2709 - Export-Import Bank Reauthorization Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 31, 2014 7 Views
A bill to extend and reauthorize the Export-Import Bank of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.Res.499Referred to the Committee Jul 10, 2014 0 Views
A resolution congratulating the American Motorcyclist Association on its 90th Anniversary.
S.2501 - Hospital Readmissions Program Accuracy and Accountability Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 19, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to make improvements to the Medicare hospital readmissions reduction program.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.557Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 17, 2014 3 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning October 19, 2014, as "National Character Counts Week".
S.2834Read twice and referred Sep 17, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to protect employment and training services for veterans, and for other purposes.
S.Res.548Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 16, 2014 12 Views
A resolution designating November 29, 2014, as "Small Business Saturday" and supporting efforts to increase awareness of the value of locally ...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1738: John R. Bass, of New York, to be Ambassador to the Republic of TurkeyAye (with party)September 17, 2014
On the Nomination PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Aye (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Nomination PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Nay (against party)September 16, 2014