Rep. Martha Roby
Republican • 2nd District, Alabama • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2011
- 6 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 357 of 435) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 95 of 435)
- 129 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 395 of 438) 12 Made Into Law (Ranks 146 of 438)
- Today: 6
- Past Seven Days: 25
- All-Time: 10,776
- House Committee on Agriculture
- Conservation, Energy, and Forestry
- Department Operations, Oversight, and Nutrition
- General Farm Commodities and Risk Management
- House Committee on Appropriations
- Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- Legislative Branch
- Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- House Committee on Armed Services
- Oversight and Investigations
- Tactical Air and Land Forces
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
H.R.2089 - Defending State Authority Over Education Act of 2013Referred to the Subcommittee Jul 08, 2013 7 Views
To amend the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 to prohibit Federal mandates, direction, or control, and for other purposes.
H.Res.144Referred to the Subcommittee Apr 12, 2013 2 Views
Expressing support for designation of April 2013 as "National Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness Month".
H.R.1406 - Working Families Flexibility Act of 2013Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred May 09, 2013 23 Views
To amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to provide compensatory time for employees in the private sector.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
H.R.5078 - Waters of the United States Regulatory Overreach Protection Act of 2014Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No Jul 31, 2014 14 Views
To preserve existing rights and responsibilities with respect to waters of the United States, and for other purposes.
H.Res.620Referred to the House Committee Jun 11, 2014 3 Views
Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Government of Mexico should immediately release United States Marine Sgt. Andrew...
H.R.4792 - Empower Employees ActReferred to the House Committee May 30, 2014 7 Views
To amend title 5, United States Code, to provide that agencies may not deduct labor organization dues from the pay of Federal employees, and f...
Recent Voting History
H.J.Res. 76: Nuclear weapon security & non-proliferation bill
On Motion to Concur in the Senate Amendments: H J RES 76 Making continuing appropriations for the National Security Administration for fiscal year 2014, and for other purposes.Aye (with party)August 01, 2014
H.R. 5272: To prohibit certain actions with respect to deferred action for aliens not lawfully present in the United States, and for other purposes.
On Passage: H R 5272 To prohibit certain actions with respect to deferred action for aliens not lawfully present in the United States, and for other purposes.Aye (with party)August 01, 2014
H.R. 5230: Secure the Southwest Border Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2014
On Passage: H R 5230 Supplemental Appropriations, FY 2014Aye (with party)August 01, 2014