Rep. Patrick Meehan
Republican • 7th District, Pennsylvania • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2011
- 8 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 200 of 433) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 34 of 433)
- 111 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 313 of 436) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 436)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 35
- All-Time: 9,187
- House Committee on Ethics
- House Committee on Homeland Security
- Counterterrorism and Intelligence
- Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Security Technologies
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Economic Growth, Job Creation, and Regulatory Affairs
- Energy Policy, Health Care, and Entitlements
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation
- Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
H.R.3488Referred to the Subcommittee Nov 20, 2013 12 Views
To establish the conditions under which the Secretary of Homeland Security may establish preclearance facilities, conduct preclearance operati...
H.R.2952 - CIRDA Act of 2013Ordered to be Reported (Amended) Oct 29, 2013 5 Views
To amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to make certain improvements in the laws relating to the advancement of security technologies for c...
H.R.2837Referred to the Subcommittee Jul 26, 2013 5 Views
To prohibit for a one-year period beginning September 30, 2013, the implementation, operation, and coordination of a Federal Data Services Hub...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
H.R.3789Referred to the House Committee Dec 19, 2013 12 Views
To amend title 10, United States Code, to exempt the retired pay of certain disabled veterans from the reduced adjustment of retired pay and r...
H.R.3790Referred to the House Committee Dec 19, 2013 11 Views
To repeal of annual adjustment of retired pay and retainer pay amounts for retired members of the Armed Forces under age 62.
H.R.3731 - Federal Exchange Data Breach Notification Act of 2013Referred to the House Committee Dec 12, 2013 9 Views
To require an Exchange established under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to notify individuals in the case that personal inform...
Recent Voting History
H.Res. 441: Providing for the concurrence by the House in the Senate amendments to H.R. 3304, with an amendment.
On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Agree: H RES 441 Providing for concurrence by the House in the Senate amendments to H.R. 3304, with an amendmentAye (with party)December 12, 2013
H.J.Res. 59: Budget agreement bill
On Motion to Recede and Concur in the Senate Amendment with Amendment: H J RES 59 Making continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2014, and for other purposesAye (with party)December 12, 2013
On Approving the JournalAye (with party)December 12, 2013