Rep. Tom Marino
Republican • 10th District, Pennsylvania • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2011
- 11 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 167 of 430) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 52 of 430)
- 170 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 223 of 437) 7 Made Into Law (Ranks 21 of 437)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 39
- All-Time: 10,753
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations
- Europe, Eurasia, and Emerging Threats
- House Committee on Homeland Security
- Border and Maritime Security
- Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Security Technologies
- House Committee on the Judiciary
- Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet
- Regulatory Reform, Commercial, and Antitrust Law
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
H.R.4069 - Ensuring Patient Access and Effective Drug Enforcement Act of 2013Referred to House Judiciary Feb 18, 2014 38 Views
To improve enforcement efforts related to prescription drug diversion and abuse, and for other purposes.
H.R.3815Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jan 08, 2014 5 Views
To repeal the Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012.
H.R.2641 - RAPID ActReceived in the Senate Mar 10, 2014 103 Views
To provide for improved coordination of agency actions in the preparation and adoption of environmental documents for permitting determination...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
H.Res.499On motion to suspend the rules and agree Mar 11, 2014 30 Views
Condemning the violation of Ukrainian sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity by military forces of the Russian Federation.
H.R.4139 - American Job Creation and Strategic Alliances LNG ActReferred to the House Committee Mar 04, 2014 20 Views
To promote United States economic growth and job creation and strengthen strategic partnerships with United States allies, and for other purpo...
H.R.4071 - Flood Insurance Flexibility Act of 2014Referred to the House Committee Feb 21, 2014 7 Views
To amend the National Flood Insurance Act of 1968 to provide for flood insurance policies with higher deductibles and lower rates.
Recent Voting History
H.Res. 499: Condemning the violation of Ukrainian sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity by military forces of the Russian Federation.
On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Agree, as Amended: H RES 499 Condemning the violation of Ukrainian sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity by military forces of the Russian FederationAye (with party)March 11, 2014
H.R. 3979: Protecting Volunteer Firefighters and Emergency Responders Act of 2014
On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended: H R 3979 Protecting Volunteer Firefighters and Emergency Responders Act of 2014Aye (with party)March 11, 2014
H.R. 3474: Hire More Heroes Act of 2013
On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass: H R 3474 Hire More Heroes Act of 2013Aye (with party)March 11, 2014