Sen. Tim Scott
Republican • South Carolina • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 6 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 99 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 146 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 80 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 96 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 51
- All-Time: 12,417
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.511Referred to the Committee Jul 22, 2014 7 Views
A resolution establishing best business practices to fully utilize the potential of the United States.
S.2492 - Charity Care Expansion Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 18, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase access for the uninsured to high quality physician care.
S.2436 - Empower Employees Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 05, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend title 5, United States Code, to provide that agencies may not deduct labor organization dues from the pay of Federal employees...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.527Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 29, 2014 3 Views
A resolution congratulating the members of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. for 100 years of service throughout the United States and the world...
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 29, 2014 18 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.2633 - UAC State Notification Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 21, 2014 13 Views
A bill to require notification of a Governor of a State if an unaccompanied alien child is placed in a facility or with a sponsor in the State...
Recent Voting History
S. 2648: Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2648Nay (with party)July 30, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Nay (with party)July 30, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5021Nay (against party)July 29, 2014