Sen. Tim Scott
Republican • South Carolina • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 6 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 99 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 152 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 85 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 91 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 61
- All-Time: 13,308
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2936Read twice and referred Nov 18, 2014 4 Views
A bill to provide that in the case of leases to local education agencies and elementary and secondary schools, consideration may be at or belo...
S.Res.511Referred to the Committee Jul 22, 2014 3 Views
A resolution establishing best business practices to fully utilize the potential of the United States.
S.2492 - Charity Care Expansion Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 18, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase access for the uninsured to high quality physician care.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActSigned by President Dec 16, 2014 22 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
S.2863 - Transparency in Education ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 5 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of Education to complete a data analysis on the impact of the proposed rule on gainful employment prior to iss...
S.2833 - Clean Air, Strong Economies ActRead twice and referred Sep 17, 2014 15 Views
A bill to improve the establishment of any lower ground-level ozone standards, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Nay (against party)December 16, 2014