Sen. Tim Scott
Republican • South Carolina • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2011
- 2 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 97 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 94 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 87 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 80 of 100)
- Today: 2
- Past Seven Days: 30
- All-Time: 11,638
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1909 - CHOICE ActRead twice and referred Jan 09, 2014 8 Views
A bill to expand opportunity through greater choice in education, and for other purposes.
S.1911 - SKILLS ActRead twice and referred Jan 09, 2014 7 Views
A bill to reform and strengthen the workforce investment system of the Nation to put Americans back to work and make the United States more co...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.363Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Feb 26, 2014 7 Views
A resolution celebrating Black History Month.
S.2024 - State Marriage Defense Act of 2014Read the second time Feb 24, 2014 21 Views
A bill to amend chapter 1 of title 1, United States Code, with regard to the definition of "marriage" and "spouse" for Federal purposes and to...
S.2011 - Stop Targeting of Political Beliefs by the IRS Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 11, 2014 13 Views
A bill to prohibit the Internal Revenue Service from modifying the standard for determining whether an organization is operated exclusively fo...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1204: Linda Vivienne Parker, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganNay (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1202: Laurie J. Michelson, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganNay (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1201: Judith Ellen Levy, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganNay (with party)March 11, 2014