Sen. Tim Scott
Republican • South Carolina • 2nd Term • Sworn In 2011
- 3 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 98 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 112 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 86 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 82 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 33
- All-Time: 11,803
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2202 - SEA Jobs ActRead twice and referred Apr 02, 2014 8 Views
A bill to provide for revenue sharing of qualified revenues from leases in the South Atlantic planning area, and for other purposes.
S.1911 - SKILLS ActRead twice and referred Jan 09, 2014 7 Views
A bill to reform and strengthen the workforce investment system of the Nation to put Americans back to work and make the United States more co...
S.1909 - CHOICE ActRead twice and referred Jan 09, 2014 7 Views
A bill to expand opportunity through greater choice in education, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2234 - Leveraging and Energizing America's Apprenticeship Programs ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 09, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow employers a credit against income tax for employees who participate in qualified ap...
S.2213 - Consumer Financial Protection Commission Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 03, 2014 6 Views
A bill to replace the Director of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection with a five-person Commission.
S.2205 - Small Business Fairness in Health Care ActRead twice and referred Apr 03, 2014 22 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt certain small businesses from the employer health insurance mandate and to modify ...
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014