Sen. Tim Scott
Republican • South Carolina • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 6 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 99 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 142 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 84 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 96 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 51
- All-Time: 12,401
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.511Referred to the Committee Jul 22, 2014 11 Views
A resolution establishing best business practices to fully utilize the potential of the United States.
S.2492 - Charity Care Expansion Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 18, 2014 10 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase access for the uninsured to high quality physician care.
S.2436 - Empower Employees Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 05, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend title 5, United States Code, to provide that agencies may not deduct labor organization dues from the pay of Federal employees...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2617 - Davis-Bacon Repeal ActRead twice and referred Jul 16, 2014 18 Views
A bill to repeal the wage rate requirements commonly known as the Davis-Bacon Act.
S.2608 - Improved National Monument Designation Process ActRead twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 15 Views
A bill to provide for congressional approval of national monuments and restrictions on the use of national monuments, to establish requirement...
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 126 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitNay (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014