Sen. Tim Scott
Republican • South Carolina • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 6 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 99 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 147 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 84 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 90 of 100)
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 39
- All-Time: 12,674
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Water and Power
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.511Referred to the Committee Jul 22, 2014 2 Views
A resolution establishing best business practices to fully utilize the potential of the United States.
S.2492 - Charity Care Expansion Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 18, 2014 6 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase access for the uninsured to high quality physician care.
S.2436 - Empower Employees Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 05, 2014 0 Views
A bill to amend title 5, United States Code, to provide that agencies may not deduct labor organization dues from the pay of Federal employees...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2793Read twice and referred Sep 11, 2014 13 Views
A bill to authorize the award of the Medal of Honor to Henry Johnson.
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 42 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
S.Res.527Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 29, 2014 3 Views
A resolution congratulating the members of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. for 100 years of service throughout the United States and the world...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Nay (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Nomination PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Nay (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Nay (with party)September 15, 2014