Sen. Richard Blumenthal
Democrat • Connecticut • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 51 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 19 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 360 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 3 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 42
- All-Time: 16,539
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2756Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 1 Views
A bill to promote competition and help consumers save money by giving them the freedom to choose where they buy prescription pet medications, ...
S.2738Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 2 Views
A bill to establish in the Department of Veterans Affairs a national center for research on the diagnosis and treatment of health conditions o...
S.2676Read twice and referred Jul 29, 2014 7 Views
A bill to establish a grant program to encourage States to adopt certain policies and procedures relating to the transfer and possession of fi...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.532Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 31, 2014 2 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning September 7, 2014, as "National Direct Support Professionals Recognition Week".
S.2692Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 9 Views
A bill to amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 and the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act to ...
S.2687Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to ensure that women members of the Armed Forces and their families have access to the contracep...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014