Sen. Richard Blumenthal
Democrat • Connecticut • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 49 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 22 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 346 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 3 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- Today: 3
- Past Seven Days: 43
- All-Time: 16,394
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2573Read twice and referred Jul 09, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase, expand, and extend the credit for hydrogen-related alternative fuel vehicle ref...
S.2483 - Lori Jackson Domestic Violence Survivor Protection ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 19, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to protect more victims of domestic violence by preventing their abusers from possessing or rece...
S.Res.459Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed May 22, 2014 3 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate with respect to childhood stroke and recognizing May 2014 as "National Pediatric Stroke Awaren...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.498Referred to the Committee Jul 10, 2014 44 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
S.2581 - Child Nicotine Poisoning Prevention Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 7 Views
A bill to require the Consumer Product Safety Commission to promulgate a rule to require child safety packaging for liquid nicotine containers...
S.2578Read the second time Jul 10, 2014 21 Views
A bill to ensure that employers cannot interfere in their employees' birth control and other health care decisions.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1737: Shaun L. S. Donovan, of New York, to be Director of the Office of Management and BudgetAye (with party)July 10, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2363Nay (against party)July 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAye (with party)July 09, 2014