Sen. Richard Blumenthal
Democrat • Connecticut • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 60 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 16 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 386 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 3 of 100) 10 Made Into Law (Ranks 1 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 51
- All-Time: 17,323
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2857 - Naugatuck River Valley National Heritage Area Study ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 5 Views
A bill to direct the Secretary of the Interior to carry out a study regarding the suitability and feasibility of establishing the Naugatuck Ri...
S.2872 - Promoting Healthy Minds for Safer Communities Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 20 Views
A bill to protect individuals by strengthening the Nation's mental health infrastructure, improving the understanding of violence, strengtheni...
S.Res.560Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 17, 2014 7 Views
A resolution designating September 2014 as "School Bus Safety Month".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2930 - Clay Hunt Suicide Prevention for American Veterans ActRead twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 30 Views
A bill to direct the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to provide for the conduct of an evaluation of mental health c...
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActPlaced on Senate Legislative Calendar Nov 19, 2014 45 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
S.Res.562Referred to the Committee Sep 18, 2014 4 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that performance-based contracts for energy savings are a budget-neutral means to support the ...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014