Sen. Richard Blumenthal
Democrat • Connecticut • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 40 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 20 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 266 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 3 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 6 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 64
- All-Time: 15,592
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- Oversight, Federal Rights and Agency Action
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1995 - Personal Data Protection and Breach Accountability Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 04, 2014 101 Views
A bill to protect consumers by mitigating the vulnerability of personally identifiable information to theft through a security breach, providi...
S.1972 - Fair Employment Opportunity Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jan 29, 2014 42 Views
A bill to prohibit discrimination in employment on the basis of an individual's status or history of unemployment.
S.Res.340Resolution agreed to in Senate Feb 03, 2014 15 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that all necessary measures should be taken to protect children in the United States from huma...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2047 - Protecting Children from Electronic Cigarette Advertising Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 26, 2014 24 Views
A bill to prohibit the marketing of electronic cigarettes to children, and for other purposes.
S.2032 - Smartphone Theft Prevention ActRead twice and referred Feb 12, 2014 20 Views
A bill to require mobile service providers and mobile device manufacturers to give consumers the ability to remotely delete data from mobile d...
S.Res.356Referred to the Committee Feb 12, 2014 9 Views
A resolution designating February 13, 2014, as "$2.13 Day".
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityAye (with party)March 06, 2014