Sen. Marco Rubio
Republican • Florida • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 26 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 39 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 22 of 100)
- 224 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 16 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 25 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 71
- All-Time: 28,160
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2230 - Investing in Student Success Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 09, 2014 19 Views
A bill to provide the legal framework necessary for the growth of innovative private financing options for students to fund postsecondary educ...
S.2214 - Obamacare Taxpayer Bailout Protection ActRead twice and referred Apr 07, 2014 24 Views
A bill to prevent a taxpayer bailout of health insurance issuers.
S.Con.Res.34Referred to the Committee Mar 25, 2014 10 Views
A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress that the President should hold the Russian Federation accountable for being in materi...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2238Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 25 Views
A bill to ensure that the United States Government in no way recognizes Russia's annexation of Crimea.
S.Res.412Referred to the Committee Apr 07, 2014 16 Views
A resolution reaffirming the strong support of the United States Government for freedom of navigation and other internationally lawful uses of...
S.Res.411Referred to the Committee Apr 03, 2014 10 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate with respect to the territorial integrity and sovereignty of the Republic of Moldova.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014