Sen. Marco Rubio
Republican • Florida • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 39 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 35 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 286 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 16 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 27 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 68
- All-Time: 29,846
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2778Read twice and referred Sep 08, 2014 16 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of State to offer rewards totaling up to $10,000,000 for information on the kidnaping and murder of James Fole...
S.2725 - Consequences for Russia's Arms Control Violations Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 4 Views
A bill to address noncompliance by the Russian Federation of its obligations under the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty.
S.2766 - Palestinian and United Nations Anti-Terrorism Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 8 Views
A bill to combat terrorism and promote reform in the Palestinian Authority and the United Nations, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.547Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 16, 2014 0 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning September 14, 2014, as National Hispanic-Serving Institutions Week.
S.Res.548Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 16, 2014 0 Views
A resolution designating November 29, 2014, as "Small Business Saturday" and supporting efforts to increase awareness of the value of locally ...
S.Res.545Referred to the Committee Sep 15, 2014 3 Views
A resolution recognizing Hispanic Heritage Month and celebrating the heritage and culture of Latinos in the United States and the immense cont...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Nay (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Nomination PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Nay (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Nay (with party)September 15, 2014