Sen. Marco Rubio
Republican • Florida • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 19 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 45 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 157 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 19 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 21
- Past Seven Days: 121
- All-Time: 27,040
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1823 - Strengthening the Child Welfare Response to Human Trafficking Act of 2013Read twice and referred Dec 13, 2013 23 Views
A bill to amend part E of title IV of the Social Security Act to better enable State child welfare agencies to prevent human trafficking of ch...
S.1726 - Obamacare Taxpayer Bailout Prevention ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 4 Views
A bill to prevent a taxpayer bailout of health insurance issuers.
S.1666 - Healthcare Privacy and Anti-Fraud ActRead twice and referred Nov 07, 2013 8 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to improve the patient navigator program.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1885Read twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 5 Views
A bill to place conditions on assistance to the Government of Burma.
S.1881Read the second time Dec 20, 2013 17 Views
A bill to expand sanctions imposed with respect to Iran and to impose additional sanctions with respect to Iran, and for other purposes.
S.1848Read twice and referred Dec 18, 2013 12 Views
A bill to amend section 1303(b)(3) of Public Law 111-148 concerning the notice requirements regarding the extent of health plan coverage of ab...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN921: Janet L. Yellen, of California, to be Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for a term of four yearsNay (with party)December 20, 2013
On the Nomination PN12: Brian J. Davis, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of FloridaAye (against party)December 20, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN12: Brian J. Davis, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of FloridaNay (with party)December 20, 2013